|类型||物块 – 制作材料|
|减益持续||Until you escape from being under it|
- Not to be confused with 沙岩块, or 硬化沙块 (both of which also have 腐化, 猩红, and 神圣ed variants).
Sand Blocks are soil 物块s that are subject to gravity (in addition to 雪泥块s and 泥沙块s) and deal damage to any player or 敌怪 they fall on. If the amount of sand falling on the player is significant, the 窒息 减益 will be inflicted until the player manages to escape.
Regular Sand Blocks are usually found in vast quantities in 沙漠 生物群落, and at the shore and the bottom of 海洋 biomes. Sand in these areas often extend far 地下. Sand is a common 制作材料, being used to craft a variety of items. It also serves as primary 弹药 for the 沙枪, and can therefore be stored in the ammo slots located next to your main 物品栏. Sand Blocks have a default damage value of -1, reducing the Sandgun's actual damage by 1. They are also shot as Sand Ball projectiles by 蚁狮s.
黑檀沙, 猩红沙, and 珍珠沙 are variants of Sand Blocks that can appear in a world, with Ebonsand appearing in 腐化 worlds only, Crimsand in 猩红 worlds, and Pearlsand in 神圣 biomes in any 困难模式 world.
Ebonsand and Crimsand can appear in pre-Hardmode where any Corruption or Crimson has been overlapped with a Desert or Ocean. Once a world enters Hardmode, Pearlsand Blocks can appear in any Desert or Ocean overlapped by The Hallow. Also, any Corrupt, Crimson, or Hallowed block will convert regular Sand Blocks that are up to three tiles away into their respective variants once Hardmode begins. These sand variants are functionally identical to its regular sand counterpart, but each variant can be used to craft different items and will spread their respective biome to any reachable block they can infect. They can be transformed back to normal sand using the 环境改造枪 with the 绿溶液.
Desktop and Console Version[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Due to its mechanics, and the fact that it is usually found in large quantities, Sand is especially easy to harvest. Mining any Sand Block supporting additional Sand Blocks will cause an entire stack of Sand Blocks to fall onto the the surface below it. As a result, the player can simply hold down at a single point to harvest a column of Sand
- The ease with which Sand Blocks are harvested makes them prime candidates for making money.
- Sand can be used to create 机关s for both 敌怪 and players. Sand Blocks can be placed over a 蛛网 and when it is destroyed, it releases them. This can be done with other environmental objects besides Cobwebs, like the top of trees or items like 火把es.
- Sand is useful in the creation of safe mining shafts. While digging downward, it can be used to create protective walls lining a cave before actually entering.
- Using the Sandgun in conjunction with any armor that provides ammo conservation, or the buff from the 弹药箱, the player can duplicate Sand Blocks.
- Crimsand is the only variant of Sand Block in which it displays ragged edges in its inventory sprite, and the only one whose placed texture is not a recolor of the original Sand Block's sprite.
- There is a joke in the loading screen saying that "sand is overpowered", because it is usually despised for its gravity effect.
- 1.3.1：Pearlsand inventory sprite updated.
- 188.8.131.52：Crimsand Blocks can now be crafted into Glass.
- 1.2.3：Fixed bug where falling Sand Blocks did not unslope tiles.
- Crimsand is now able to be correctly fired from the Sandgun.
- 1.2：Crimsand introduced.
- Stack limit for all sand variants was raised from 250 to 999.
- 1.1：Ebonsand and Pearlsand introduced.
- 1.0.5：Falling Sand clumps are no longer carried by 魔法导弹s/烈焰火鞭.
- Tweaked the way sand is created during world gen.
- 1.0.2：Sand duplicating bug fixed.
- Sand no longer spawns within a certain distance of the spawn location, This should remove the chance of spawning in a desert with no wood to use.
- 1.0.1：Sand directly under a chest no longer falls due to gravity.