- 勿与Amber Mosquito混淆。
琥珀 is a 宝石 acquired by placing 泥沙, 雪泥, or 沙漠化石 into an 提炼机. Unlike other gems, Amber cannot be found naturally in the 地下 or 洞穴 地层s. Each Silt/Slush block fed to the Extractinator has a 1.05% chance of returning Amber (higher with Desert Fossils).
Like all other gems, Amber can be placed on blocks.
- Amber's original purpose, the Orange Torches, were apparently added because of a "really persistent nagging brit." in reference to Youtuber ChippyGaming AKA James Bennett
- In real life, amber is fossilized tree resin, making it different from other gems' real-life counterparts in the fact that it is much younger and made of organic material. Such resin is called copal.
- www.reddit.com ➝ thread: I am Redigit - Creator of Terraria. Ask Me Anything! ➝ question: What made you add such a fantastic item like the Orange torch (asked by user chippygaming) ➝ answer: This really persistent nagging brit. :P
- Inventory sprite updated.
- Now used to craft the Large Amber and the Amber Gem Lock.
| 宝石 |
|• • • • • •|