时间(time)在函数中，从0开始，每过5秒增加1，30秒后，每过10秒增加1，最大提至9（0≤time≤9）(excluding the Shiny Stone buff where it can raise till 38). That means the this part is 0 for at least 5 seconds
玩家每秒会恢复HR点生命值（Shiny Stone，Rapid Healing两个特殊buff不算在内）。这意味着当HR=0.5时，玩家每2秒会恢复1点生命值。HR=5时每1秒恢复5点生命值。
The player has these health regeneration stats:
- Regeneration Time (RT): How long the character has been regenerating for. This normally increases +1 per tick, capped at 3600, and resets to zero when the character takes damage (stopping regeneration).
- Regeneration Rate (R): Hit Points (HP) regenerated per tick (1 point of R is equal to 0.5 HP/s). This increases the longer the RT (the longer the player has been avoiding damage).
- Regeneration Counter (RC): Increases by R per tick, becomes 120 or over, or -120 or less, it will be reduced or increased by 120, and player will gain or lose 1 health.
The base Regeneration Rate (R) is mainly determined by the Regeneration Time (RT), player's max Health (mHP), and whether player is standing or moving.
First, The RT is converted to an Effective Regeneration Time (eRT).
- If RT <= 1800, each 300 RT boosts eRT +1.
- If RT > 1800, each 600 RT boosts eRT +1.
Here is an illustration of the relationship between RT and eRT:
Then, the base Regeneration Rate
R = (mHP / 400 * 0.85 + 0.15) * eRT
- If the player is standing still, R will be multiplied by 1.25.
- If the player is moving, it will be multiplied by 0.5.
Finally, it will be rounded to the nearest whole number.
So, for a brief conclusion: the longer player not getting hurt, the higher maxim health player has, the higher for the natural health regeneration rate. Also, standing still(using an item or not) give a 2.5X healing bonus comparing to keep moving.
R is also affected by other items and buffs.
Note: Despite drowning being similar to life-draining debuffs, it only resets the RT and does not affect the RC and R. It directly reduces Hit Points instead.
|Campfire||R +1 and base R x1.1|
|Crimson armor||Base R x1.5 |
RT +1 per tick
|Life Drain||R +3 (and 1 per 2 additional mobs affected)|
RT +5 per tick (and 1 per 2 additional mobs affected)
|Rapid Healing||RC +6 per tick|
These apply if the player doesn't have any life-draining debuffs:
|Band of Regeneration
Charm of Myths
|Dryad's Blessing||R +6|
|Life Nebula||Sets R = 0 if it's less than 0 |
R +10 for each buff level (30 at the third level)
- Feral Bite debuff: Base R is multiplied x0.5.
- Bleeding debuff: Keeps RT reset to 0, so base R remains at 0.
These cancel the R boosts above, reset RT to 0, and reduce R by these values:
- Poisoned: -4
- On Fire!: -8
- Venom, Cursed Inferno, Frostburn: -12
- Burning: -60
- Suffocation: -40.
- Electrified: -8 (when standing still), or -32 (when moving).
- The Tongue: -100 only in Expert Mode.
|R <= -4||R boosted +6|
|-4 < R <= 0||R set to 2|
|R > 0||R boosted +2|
- Which means Honey reduces the rate of any life-draining debuff.
- Honey additionally boosts RT +2 per tick (RT increase is 3x as fast).
Shiny Stone[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
If the player is using items or not standing still, it will reset the multipliers of the Feral Bite debuff and Expert Mode to 0.75 from 0.5. Both of them only reduce the regeneration speed by 25% instead of the previous 50%. It will also multiply base R x1.1.
If the player is not using any items and almost standing still (it allows small amounts of movement), the following effects are applied in addition to those above:
- If the player has any life-draining debuffs so that R is less than 0, R is reduced by half (if you also have Honey buff, then it increases R by 4 first(but no more than 0), then, R is reduced by half, finally, the Honey buff additionally increase R by 2.).
- R +4.
- RT +4 per tick.
- If 90 < RT < 1800, RT is reset to 1800.
- When RT > 3000, it will remove the RT cap, and every 300 RT above 3000 will boost eRT +1 (this part is capped at 30, so it will give an eRT maxed at 38 instead of the previous 9).
- Finally, if R > 0, RC is boosted +1 per tick.
So, if the player is at 600 max HP, with the Shiny Stone and standing still, in Expert mode, without Well Fed:
R = (600 / 400 * 0.85 + 0.15) * 38 * 1.25 * 0.75 * 1.1 + 4 = 63
- RC is additionally boosted +1 per tick
- = 32 Hit Points per second regeneration rate.
To illustrate how the items, buffs and debuffs interact with each other, here is a more complex example:
It would work in the step shown below:
- The Regeneration buff and Charm of Myth increase the R by 4 and 1 respectively, so, R=5.
- The life-draining debuffs cancel the effect above and set R to 0.
- The Venom and On Fire! reduce R by 12 and 8 respectively, so, R=-20.
- As the R<0, the Honey buff increased the R by 4, so, R=-16.
- As the R is still less than 0, the Shiny Stone reduces it by half, so, R=-8.
- Then the Honey, Shiny Stone and Heart Lantern increase R by 2, 4 and 2 respectively, so, R=0.
- As player have life-draining debuffs, the RT will remain 0, so player would not get any natural health regeneration.
- As R is not more than 0, the Shiny Stone won't provide the RC +1 per tick bonus.
So, player has R=0, and will neither gain or lose health.
Then, if player place a Campfire nearby, it will give R +1 boost and give player a 0.5 HP/s regeneration rate; in addition, as R>0, the Shiny Stone will now provide the RC +1 per tick bonus, which means an additional 0.5 HP/s regeneration rate. So, player will have a 1 HP/s regeneration rate.
However, if player is have Rapid Healing buff (which gives the RC +6 per tick effect and does not affect R) instead of the Campfire, the Shiny Stone won't provide the RC +1 per tick bonus. So player will finally get a 3 HP/s regeneration rate.