- 1 太空
- 2 地表/地下
- 3 洞穴
- 4 地狱
- 5 困难模式
- 6 迷你生物群落
- 7 微观生物群落
- 8 宝藏室
- 9 已移除的生物群落
- 10 混合生物群落
- 11 备注
- 12 花絮
- 13 历史
- 14 参考
Snow biomes are winter-themed biomes predominately made of Snow and Ice Blocks. Snow falls constantly, though this is only an aesthetic effect. The Snow biome is always located opposite to the Jungle and thus on the same side of the map as the Dungeon. A minimum of 300 / 1500 Snow or Ice Blocks are required for an area to count as a Snow biome.
A world will always generate with an Evil Biome – either Crimson or Corruption, but never both. The only exception is when the seed 05162020 is used, as both Corruption and Crimson appear there. Each are hazardous biomes that offer access to important loot, crafting materials, and bosses. On the 电脑版、 主机版、和 移动版, the player is able to choose which world evil will appear in their world in any world / provided they have defeated the Wall of Flesh on a separate world . By default, it is a 50/50 chance of which one is randomly selected during world generation.
- The Corruption follows a rotten theme and features vertical chasms, Shadow Orbs, and Demon Altars. They require at least 200 /300 Corrupt Grass or other Corrupt blocks.
- The Crimson follows a gory theme and features angled passages, Crimson Hearts, and Crimson Altars. They require at least 200 /300 Crimson Grass or other Crimson blocks.
The Jungle is a difficult surface biome composed of Jungle Grass, Vines, Mud and Mahogany Trees. The sky appears a vibrant green color. Mahogany Trees respawn automatically without the need to plant Acorns. The Jungle will always be located on the opposite side of the map from the Snow biome and Dungeon. A minimum of 80 /140 Jungle Grass or Jungle foliage is required for an area to be a Jungle biome.
The surface version of the Glowing Mushroom biome does not occur naturally, and can only be cultivated by players using Mushroom Grass Seeds or an imported Clentaminator with Dark Blue Solution on surface-level mud.
地下丛林是位于地表丛林之下的一种困难的生物群落。它那密集的空腔地洞群中包含几种危险且茂密的植物，还有重要的拾取物和制作材料。在困难模式中，还能在这里开采宝贵的叶绿矿。在此生物群落中可以与三个 Boss 战斗。地下丛林总是会包含若干个蜂巢，蜂王 Boss 通常在其中召唤。在打败机械 Boss 后，这里会生成世纪之花球茎，让玩家能召唤重要的 Boss 世纪之花。丛林神庙也位于地下丛林中，在打败了世纪之花之后可以在其中召唤石巨人 Boss。
The Ice biome is the Cavern layer's more dangerous portion of the Snow biome and is located beneath the surface part. Many ledges and bodies of water will have a layer of Thin Ice over them, and while these can support the player's weight they can break when landing on them with high enough speed. This can be avoided with Ice Skates, Frostspark Boots, or Terraspark Boots. Frozen Chests contain ice-themed equipment.
The Glowing Moss is a biome located in the Caverns level of the world, but cannot be found under the Spawn area. Nearly every piece of Stone Block is covered in Krypton, Xenon or Argon Moss and every instance found in a single world will use the same moss variant. This biome initially starts off much larger than its counterpart the Moss Chamber. A large world has a chance to generate up to 4 instances of this biome, but is not guaranteed any. This biome has no unique enemies, but instead has regular Caverns level enemies.
The Hallow can be considered the counterpart to the Evil Biome. It is automatically created once the player activates Hardmode by defeating the Wall of Flesh. The Hallow has pastel-colored imagery but is nevertheless highly difficult. It requires at least 100 /125 Hallowed Grass or other Hallowed blocks to form a Hallow biome.
The Underground Corruption is created in the Cavern layer upon defeating the Wall of Flesh. It is not necessarily located beneath pre-Hardmode surface Corruption biomes. While it shares the theme with the surface Corruption, it has different enemies and a different soundtrack (a mix of the regular Underground and Corruption soundtrack). It is the only place to obtain Souls of Night, which is occasionally dropped by all enemies.
The Graveyard is formed around large clusters of Gravestones. Graveyards generate Ecto Mist and spawn enemies such as Ravens, Ghosts and Maggot Zombies. NPC's who have homes in a Graveyard may sell unique items.
The Jungle Temple is a large, nearly impenetrable structure that spawns deep in the Underground Jungle. It is filled with powerful enemies and is only accessible after defeating Plantera, using the Temple Key she drops to open the door. In the largest chamber, there is a Lihzahrd Altar to spawn Golem. You can spawn him by using a Lihzahrd Power Cell. Note that there are few other ways to enter the temple.
When the player defeats the Eater of Worlds or Brain of Cthulhu / breaks a Shadow Orb or Crimson Heart, there is a 50% chance that within the next day at midnight the game will spawn a Meteorite and display the message "A meteorite has landed!". The meteor will crash into land and convert the area into a crater with three layers; blocks in the innermost area will be deleted without dropping anything; surrounding this all blocks around the empty area will be converted into Meteorite ore; in a much larger radius outside this mass of ore, only occasional blocks similarly converted. Meteorite ore will afflict the player with the Burning debuff on contact, unless they either have an accessory to nullify its effects, or are under the effect of an Obsidian Skin Potion. Mining Meteorite requires 50% pickaxe power, i.e. a Tungsten Pickaxe, Gold Pickaxe, or better is mandatory. Meteor Heads ( and, in Hardmode, Lava Bats) override all native enemies of the biome the meteor crashed into.
A Flower Patch is a small patch of Surface ground densely populated by Flowers.
The Enchanted Sword Shrine houses an Enchanted Sword, an Arkhalis , a Terragrim , or a fake sword. Every shrine will contain one breakable background sword sprite, which has a 2/3 chance of being a fake sword and a 1/3 chance of being a real sword, which has a 1/10 chance of dropping the Arkhalis or Terragrim , instead of the Enchanted Sword, when destroyed.
Floating Islands are independent masses of land in the sky. There are 2 different types, sky lakes and sky islands. They contain a Skyware Chest with valuable loot. They contain loot like the Starfury sword, the Shiny Red Balloon, and a Lucky Horseshoe. Sometimes on the island you can find deposits of ore. There can be up to 9 islands per world. In Small worlds there are usually about 2-4, in Medium worlds there are about 4-6, and in Large worlds, there are about 6-9 of them.
以下两种生物群落在移动版 22.214.171.124 更新中被移除：
计算需求方块的区域是以玩家为中心， 左右50格上42格下44格/左右85格上61格下64格 的区域。注意下表仅列出各生物群落的存在（与并存）要求，与蔓延机制无关。
|Graveyard||At least 5 墓石 for basic biome, 6 Tombstones for all features. Each 向日葵 requires an additional Tombstone.||任意||Any验证|
|腐化之地||At least 200 / 300 腐化草, 黑檀石块, 黑檀沙块, 黑檀沙岩块, 硬化黑檀沙块, 紫冰雪块, 腐化多刺灌木, or 魔菇. Each 向日葵 requires 5 ( ) / 40 ( pre-1.4) / 80 ( since 1.4) more of the above blocks and each hallow block requires 1 more of the above blocks.||任意||除了森林、陨石、或神圣之地|
|猩红之地||At least 200 / 300 猩红草, 猩红石块, 猩红沙块, 猩红沙岩块, 硬化猩红沙块, 红冰雪块, or 猩红多刺灌木. Each 向日葵 requires 5 ( ) / 40 ( pre-1.4) / 80 ( since 1.4) more of the above blocks and each hallow block requires 1 more of the above blocks.||任意||除了森林、陨石、或神圣之地|
|蘑菇||超过 100 格蘑菇草、发光蘑菇（长大）、或巨型发光蘑菇（地下）||任意||除了森林或陨石|
|丛林||At least 80 / 140 丛林草, 丛林孢子, 大自然的恩赐, 丛林蜥蜴砖, or 丛林蔓藤 (or, on 电脑版和 移动版, 蜂巢)||任意||除了森林或陨石|
|神圣之地||At least 100 / 125 神圣草, 珍珠石块, 珍珠沙块, 珍珠沙岩块, 硬化珍珠沙块, or 粉冰雪块. Each corruption block or crimson block requires 1 more of the above blocks.||任意||除了森林、陨石、腐化之地、或猩红之地|
|沙漠||More than 1,000 / 1,500 沙块, 黑檀沙块, 珍珠沙块, 猩红沙块, 硬化沙块, 硬化黑檀沙块, 硬化珍珠沙块, 硬化猩红沙块, 沙岩块, 黑檀沙岩块, 珍珠沙岩块, or 猩红沙岩块||任意||除了森林或陨石|
|Ocean||At least 1,000 block spaces of 水||Lateral: Within 338 tiles (676 feet) from either edge of the map||Not Meteorite, Corrupt Desert, Crimson Desert, or Hallowed Desert|
|Vertical: Above roughly the midpoint () / start ( ) of the Underground layer|
|雪原||At least 300 / 1500 雪块, 雪砖, 冰雪块, 薄冰, 紫冰雪块, 粉冰雪块, or 红冰雪块.||任意||除了陨石或沙漠|
|陨石||At least 50 / 75 陨石||任意||无|
|地牢||At least 250 地牢砖 and a naturally-placed Wall other than Dirt Wall (on 电脑版和 移动版, this must be a naturally-placed Dungeon Brick Wall)||低于 -4 英尺||无|
- 信息来自 电脑版 126.96.36.199 源代码，method
Terraria.SceneMetrics.cs这可能已经不准确，因为 电脑版的当前版本已经是 188.8.131.52。
- 信息来自 电脑版 184.108.40.206 源代码，method
Terraria.Lighting.cs这可能已经不准确，因为 电脑版的当前版本已经是 220.127.116.11。
- Players cannot come within 41 tiles from the absolute edge of the map. Thus, from a player's perspective, the oceans end roughly 338 tiles (686 feet) from either lateral end, but technically they actually end 380 tiles (760 feet) from either end. 信息来自 电脑版 18.104.22.168 源代码，method
Terraria.Player.cs这可能已经不准确，因为 电脑版的当前版本已经是 22.214.171.124。
- 信息来自 电脑版 126.96.36.199 源代码，method
Terraria.WorldGen.cs这可能已经不准确，因为 电脑版的当前版本已经是 188.8.131.52。
- On 电脑版和 移动版, the Ocean vertically ends at a point 40 tiles (80 feet) deeper than the middle of the Underground layer. On other versions, the Ocean vertically ends at a point 10 tiles (20 feet) deeper than the start of the Underground layer - i.e. ending at a depth of approx. 23', as shown by a Depth Meter.
- Note that the requirement for naturally-placed Walls makes a synthetic Dungeon biome nearly impossible and, if accomplished, it would be unable to spawn Hardmode Dungeon enemies or Cursed Skulls (as they require naturally-placed Dungeon Brick Walls), though it may be useful for creating a lake for farming Dungeon Crates. It appears that the only option for expanding the space in which Hardmode Dungeon enemies can spawn is by mining blocks already inside the area in which the Dungeon originally generated, without damaging any naturally-placed Walls they are covering.
- For Hallowed and Crimson/Corruption biome detection: There is a Hallowed value, a Crimson value, and a Corruption value. Each Hallowed block adds 1 to the Hallowed value and subtracts 1 from both the Crimson and Corruption values. Each Crimson block adds 1 to the Crimson value and subtracts 1 from the Hallowed value. Each Corruption block adds 1 to the Corruption value and subtracts 1 from the Hallowed value. This can be proven by placing 125 Hallowed blocks in an otherwise completely neutral area, observing that the area will change to Hallowed on placement of the 125th block, then that it will return to neutral on placement of a Crimson or Corruption block, then back to Hallowed on placement of an additional Hallowed block, ad infinitum.
- For Snow biome detection: While the area functionally changes to a Snow biome at 1,500 related blocks, the background of a Snow biome will not appear until 1,501 Snow biome blocks are present.
- 对于发光蘑菇生物群落的检测：当有 101 个相关物块存在时本区域会在功能上变为发光蘑菇生物群落，但需要存在 201 个发光蘑菇生物群落块才会让发光蘑菇生物群落背景出现。而时髦小镇成就则需要 200 格发光蘑菇生物群落物块。
- If you have a supported RGB keyboard and/or mouse, the colors will change depending on the biome you're in.
- 电脑版 184.108.40.206：
- Oasis and Graveyard Mini-Biomes added.
- Flower Patch, Stone Patch, Large Ore Vein and Mozaic Micro-biomes added.
- Number of blocks required to generate a biome increased for most biomes.
- Horizontal scan distance for determining biomes increased to 85 tiles.
- Vertical scan distance for determining biomes increased to 61 tiles below, and 64 tiles above.
- Cenx: "We had several biomes we started designing that were scrapped as we changed direction. Before the Jungle became the massive beast it is today Jimmarn had started designing sprites for a Swamp Alternative. We also had concepts for a Candyland version of the Hallow and ideas for a Hell alternative based on the color schemes from the Hell in Disney's Hercules."
Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Ask Redigit and Cenx! May 20, 2019