Diseaster Bunnies come from the small eggs laid by the 天兔, and therefore look like a miniature version of it. They also appear instead of 兔兔 during 复活节, at any time of the day, and so long as the world has been in play for a couple of in-game days. It acts exactly like a 腐化兔. They can be quite annoying for new players, due to their high attack, health, speed and jumping ability, and the fact that they can spawn anywhere on the surface at any time.
- Only naturally spawned Diseaster Bunnies will drop Suspicious Looking Eggs. Ones spawned by Lepus never drop them.
- There is a rare chance that a Diseaster Bunny will drop 2 Suspicious Looking Eggs.
- Unlike 腐化兔 during a Blood Moon, 兔兔 will not become Diseaster Bunnies when Lepus is summoned.
- Although they come from the Lepus, they do nothing intentionally to help the Lepus when it is under attack.
- Diseaster Bunnies emit a faint blue glow that can only be seen when they are slightly underground.
- The first part of its name is a play on the words "disaster" and "Easter" (or perhaps "disease" and "Easter", or both).
- If you are playing on an outdated version during 复活节, then they will be Corrupt Bunnies instead.
- 腐化兔, the only other enemy that drops 可疑蛋s