- 内部图格 ID：4
火把可以放置在大部分的物块兩側或是上方，也可以放置在墙上. 火把也能放置树和木梁的兩側。In the PC version they can be placed on any type of 平台. A placed Torch can be retrieved by right-clicking on it or by freeing it with a 镐 or 钻头. When the block a Torch is attached to is broken, the Torch will attach itself to any other block or wall directly adjacent to it. If all adjacent blocks surrounding a Torch are removed (left, right, and bottom), and no wall exists behind it, it drops like any other item.
- 1 类型
- 2 類型
- 3 备注
- 4 花絮
- 5 制作
- 6 参考
- 7 历史
Purple, Yellow, Blue, Green, Red, White and Orange Torches can be made by combining standard Torches with 宝石. There are eight available colors, one for each of the seven Gem colors, plus the Pink Torch crafted as a regular torch but with 粉凝胶. With the exception of their colors and light levels, these function identically to a standard Torch.
Ice Torches are crafted by combining standard torches with 冰雪块s, and give off a pale blue light. The Ice Torch has a slightly different graphic to the rest of the colored torches, and can be used to make 霜冻箭s.
Demon Torches can be crafted by combining standard torches with 黑曜石. They can also be taken from the 废墟建筑 in the 地狱, where they occur naturally. They function identically to standard, colored and Ice Torches, except that they cycle smoothly between red, purple, and blue flame colors.
These Torches become available during 困难模式, and emit a bright green or yellow light, respectively. They are unique in that they can be held or placed in 液体s and still function normally there. They are crafted by combining standard Torches with 诅咒焰 (腐化 only) or 灵液 (猩红 only).
|1, 0.95, 0.8||1 + 1 = 3||10||普通的火把。|
|0.9, 0, 0.9||3 + 1 = 3||40|
|0.9, 0.9, 0||3 + 1 = 3||40|
|0, 0.1, 1.3||3 + 1 = 3||40||Appears dim.|
|0, 1, 0.1||3 + 1 = 3||40||出現在丛林神龛內。|
|1, 0.1, 0.1||3 + 1 = 3||40|
|1, 0.5, 0||3 + 1 = 3||40|
|1.3, 1.3, 1.3||3 + 1 = 3||1||最亮的火把。|
|1, 0, 1||1 + 1 = 3||16||可用于制作和平蜡烛。|
|0.7, 0.85, 1||3 + 1 = 3||12||出現在冰雪箱內。|
|0.85, 1, 0.7||33 + 1 = 33||60||Functions under both 水 and 熔岩. Placeable in either. rarity.|
|1.25, 1.25, 0.8||33 + 1 = 33||66||Functions under both 水 and 熔岩. Placeable in either. rarity.|
|0.5-1, 0.3, 1-0.5||3 + 1 = 3||60||Can be found naturally in 地狱. Cycles color linearly.|
|Rainbow||3 + 1 = 3||1||They cycle through various colors. rarity.|
|0.75, 1.28, 1.2||N/A||60||Sold randomly by 旅商. Very bright when held, but dimmer when placed.|
|0.95, 0.65, 1.3||N/A||20||Sold by the 骷髅商人 for 1 during the second half of every minute (equivalent to one real-world second).|
- With the exception of the Cursed Torch and Ichor Torch, Torches do not function under 水. A Torch thrown into Water will not emit light once it submerges, and if a player enters Water with a Torch selected in the 热键栏, the Torch will not be visible and will emit no light. Placed Torches are freed when Water touches them, and drop as items.
- Holding the Auto-Select key (default: Left Shift) with the cursor over empty space will automatically prepare the torches in your inventory, allowing for quick placement or easy access to light.
- White Torches appear to produce the most light of any 光源 in the game.
- Torches provide more light when placed than they do when held or dropped, with the exception of the Ultrabright.
- Torches are the only item where you can throw (via the T key) just one of the item. For all other items the entire stack gets thrown.
- If you use T to throw a torch it will only go a few tiles forwards before falling straight down. If you want a light source that can be tossed farther, use 荧光棒s or 照明弹s (though note that glowsticks are thrown by selecting them and then left-clicking, not by pressing T).
- Despite appearing dim, Blue Torches can reach a respectable distance with the "Trippy" Lighting mode selected, which is extended even farther under the effects of a 夜猫子药水. This can make it useful for exploring 地下雪原 biomes.
- While in smart cursor mode, you can only place torches in dark places.
- Orange Torches were apparently added because of a "really persistent nagging brit" in reference to Youtuber ChippyGaming AKA James Bennett.
- If you tab out of the game window, while the game itself is paused, the torch animation still plays
- If you place a block above a torch, the torch will lower. If there is no block above it, the torch gets higher. This can be seen best using a trapdoor and opening/closing it,
- www.reddit.com ➝ thread: I am Redigit - Creator of Terraria. Ask Me Anything! ➝ question: What made you add such a fantastic item like the Orange torch (asked by user chippygaming) ➝ answer: This really persistent nagging brit. :P
- 1.3.1：Torches can now be placed on actuated tiles.
- 18.104.22.168：Fixed a Torch duplication bug.
- Demon Torches can now be crafted.
- Introduced Rainbow, Bone and Pink Torches.
- Can now be placed on any Platforms.
- 22.214.171.124：Fixed torches being able to be placed on wrong sides of slopes (that leaves them in air).
- Introduced Ultrabright Torches.
- Fixed exploit where you could throw torches to activate Hotbar items without costs.
- Fixed issue where Ice Torch would not emit light when thrown on the ground.
- Fixed torch duplication bug.
- Torches are now animated.
- Updated all Colored Torch sprites.
- Can now be placed on background 墙s.
- Introduced Ice, Orange, and Ichor Torches.
- 1.0.5：Dropped Torches no longer emit light underwater.
- 1.0.1：Torches now work correctly when placed on wooden platforms.