- 内部 NPC ID：341
- Present Mimics are rarer than the other monsters spawned during the Frost Moon. The reason for this seems to be that all Mimics initially behave like still objects. This causes the Present Mimics to spawn off-screen and, unlike the other monsters, stay there until the player gets near it or somehow damages it.
- Present Mimics drop large amounts of 心s. This can be very convenient during the fight.
- Present Mimics do not run away once night is over, like some other Frost Moon monsters do. It will chase the player until killed (given the player does not lose sight of it).
- The Present Mimic is the only type of Mimic not trying to appear as a chest.
- It is the only mimic to appear in an event.
- It has the highest damage of all Mimics.
- It is the only event enemy to not appear in the chatbox when there is a new wave.