- See also: 地下神圣之地
神圣之地 is a 困难模式 地表 生物群落. It is characterized by pastel-colored fairytale graphics, with cyan-colored 草, multicolored 树, and a large rainbow in the background, as well as similarly whimsical-looking (though dangerous) 敌怪. The 地下神圣之地 biome can be found directly beneath a naturally-generated Hallow biome.
The Hallow does not exist in newly-generated worlds. It is generated along with a large 地下神圣之地 biome when the 血肉墙 is defeated for the first time and the world converts to Hardmode. Once generated, Hallow spreads in a manner similar to 腐化 or 猩红. 珍珠石, 珍珠沙, and 土 blocks growing 神圣草 will spread Hallow to neighboring 物块s, causing Hallow enemies to spawn over ever-larger areas. Hallow can also be seeded in new areas via 圣种, 圣水, or 蓝溶液 with the 环境改造枪.
The Hallow is the only environment through which the Corruption and Crimson cannot spread at all, apart from the initial Hardmode conversion that takes place when the Wall of Flesh is defeated. Hallow also cannot spread through 泥 biomes like 丛林s or 蘑菇生物群落s (unlike Corruption/Crimson, which can convert Mud into Dirt).
The 树妖 can tell the player the percentage of Hallow and Corruption/Crimson in the world.
NOTE : View 地下神圣之地 for the mobs that spawn in the cavern layer.
| From any 敌怪:
From Light Mummies:
| From 腹足怪s:
From terrain in
From terrain in
| From 油漆工:
As soon as 血肉墙 is defeated, a section of the Hallow spawns. This strip goes from the 地狱 to the 地表, converting 石, 沙 and 草 in its path into 珍珠石, 珍珠沙 and Hallowed grass, respectively. The Hallow's stripe can intersect with the 腐化's or 猩红's chasms as well as 浮空岛s.
Hallow spreads in a manner very similar to Corruption and Crimson:
- Hallowed grass can spread to 土块s or 草 in the Surface Layer with at least one side exposed to air.
- Stone Blocks can be converted to Pearlstone Blocks.
- Sand Blocks can be converted to Pearlsand Blocks.
- 冰雪块s can be converted to 粉冰雪块s.
- Pearlstone and pearlsand can spread through any depth, not just the Surface Layer.
- Blocks that are up to three squares away from an existing hallowed block can be converted, even if unhallowable blocks are in the way.
There are also a few differences in the way that the Hallow spreads:
- The Hallow can spread through its 蔓藤 (but can not "go up" through regular vines).
- The Hallow does not uproot sunflowers, but can still spread beneath them.
- Pearlstone does not seem to create hallowed grass as fast as 黑檀石 creates corrupt grass.
- The Hallow cannot convert 泥 or 丛林草.
Killing Plantera slows the spread of Corruption/Crimson/Hallow to 1/3 of its original speed.
Hallow does not normally exist before the world enters 困难模式, but can be created with 圣种, 圣水, or the 蓝溶液 (for use with the 环境改造枪) imported from another world. If it is created, it will only spread the same way as pre-hardmode 腐化/crimson: slowly, on the surface, and only through 土 and 草. This means you can safely use other hallowed blocks without creating a biome and converting regular blocks in pre-Hardmode worlds. It still prevents the Corruption from spreading. Furthermore, Hallow-specific mobs will not appear, since they were only designed for Hardmode.
|Hallowed Be Thy Name • " Your World is Hallowed"|
|Have 50% of your world Hallowed.|
- An artificial Hallow biome requires at least 100 hallowed blocks, such as 神圣草, 珍珠石, 珍珠沙, or Pink Ice.
- In 困难模式, all enemies in the Hallow have a chance of dropping a 神圣钥匙.
- The Hallow is the only of the three spreading biomes that does not have a respective boss, although all 机械 Boss drop 神圣锭s.
- The Hallow doesn't have an alternate version, unlike the 腐化 (which is the 猩红).
- The Hallow can be considered a good place to house NPCs due to the fact that it stops the spread of Corruption or Crimson, which don't allow NPCs to live within a 45 block radius.
- The Corruption or Crimson is unable to overlap the Hallow.
- The Hallow can spread to Grass and Flower Walls.
- The Hallow will sometimes not spawn on the Surface; only underground.
- Dryads do not consider The Hallow to be "bad" like they would with Corruption or Crimson.
- The Hallow can overlap the Corruption and Crimson.
- Upon defeating the wall of flesh, the Hallow can spread into the jungle. Due to the fact the jungle is mostly mud, an un-hallowable block, this can lead to there not being enough hallow in a world to count as its own biome and spawn its own enemies. However, pearlstone and pink water is still visible.
When the Hallow spreads through 沙漠, it becomes Hallowed Desert. It is very similar to the Hallow: the music theme is the same, the mobs are the same (except for the 光明木乃伊 and 晶狐沙鲨), and the background is slightly different.
- 1.2.1: Crimson and Hallow now counteract each other.
- 188.8.131.52: Hardmode Crimson, Corruption, and Hallow spread is now slowed after killing 世纪之花 instead of any 机械 Boss.
- 1.1: 引入。
|地表层||森林 • 沙漠 • 海洋 • 雪原 • 丛林 • 蘑菇 • 邪恶生物群落（腐化之地 • 猩红之地） • 神圣之地 • 太空|
|地下层||地下 • 洞穴 • 地下雪原 • 地下沙漠 • 地下丛林 • 地下蘑菇 • 地下腐化之地 • 地下猩红之地 • 地下神圣之地 • 地狱|
|特殊生物群落||陨石 • 花岗岩洞穴 • 大理石洞穴 • 蜘蛛巢 • 蜂巢 • 地牢 • 丛林蜥蜴神庙|
|其他||生命树 • 附魔剑冢 • 浮空岛 • 地下小屋 • 裂隙 • 金字塔 • 丛林神龛 • 生命红木树 • 丛林神殿 • 废墟建筑|