- 内部增益 ID：59
Hallowed armor is a Hardmode armor set. It has ranged, melee, magic and summoner set versions, depending on the equipped headpiece. Crafting a full set with one headpiece requires 54 Hallowed Bars (dropped by the mechanical bosses), or 90 / 78 Hallowed Bars for the full set including all four / three headpieces. Wearing a full set gives off a faint pulsing aura around the player and displays an after-image effect while in motion. To acquire the necessary Hallowed Bars for a full set with one helmet, the player will need to kill the mechanical bosses at least twice, and 2-4 times on the 主机版、 前代主机版、和 for all three helmets, or 3-5 times on the 版 电脑版和 移动版 for all four helmets.
Additionally, wearing a full set, striking an enemy with a melee, ranged, or magic weapon, or having an enemy be hit by one of the player's minions will grant the Holy Protection buff, which allows the player to dodge the next attack dealt by an enemy. It has a cooldown of 30 seconds. This set bonus is identical to the 暗影躲避 buff from Titanium armor. Wearing a full set with the Hallowed Hood additionally increases minion capacity by 2 as a set bonus, making the total minion capacity of the hood-set 3, for a total minion count of 4.
It currently shares identical stats with 远古神圣盔甲, but differs in appearance. Furthermore, Ancient Hallowed and Hallowed armor pieces can be mixed and matched while still providing their set bonus.
|灵能盔甲 ( )|
|灵能头饰 ( )|
|灵能衬裤 ( )|
|泰坦头盔 ( )|
|泰坦护腿 ( )|
|泰坦铠甲 ( )|
- The Hallowed Mask has a listed "melee haste" bonus. This is likely a mistake, as the game code confirms that the mask merely provides a melee speed bonus.
- With the exception of certain exclusive armors, the Hallowed armor holds several records in Terraria:
- The melee set provides the highest movement speed and melee speed bonuses, and the second-highest critical strike chance bonuses (after Chlorophyte armor). When using Turtle armor, the Hallowed Mask can easily replace the Turtle Helmet, trading away the situational Thorns effect for better stats across the board.
- The magic set provides the highest maximum mana (alongside Titanium armor) and mana usage reduction bonuses, and the second-highest critical strike chance bonuses (after Orichalcum armor). The Hallowed Headgear provides the highest overall magic 每秒伤害 increase of any head slot item.
- The ranged set provides the highest ammo conservation (alongside Adamantite armor) and second-highest ranged damage bonus (after Titanium armor).
- Using fast aerial summons and high velocity/speed ranged/magic weapons allow you to take full advantage of the holy protection buff.
- This strategy allows hallowed armor to stay a viable strategy if you focus entirely on these weapons, but it does leave you vulnerable when you do get hit.
- The Hallowed Hood provides the lowest defense out of all Hardmode armor pieces, despite it being available after defeating a mechanical boss.
- Additionally, the Hallowed summoner set provides lower minion damage than Spider armor, an early Hardmode summoner armor set, with the former providing only +17% minion damage, compared to the latter's +28% minion damage.
- 电脑版 18.104.22.168：
- Added new Summoner helmet and set bonus, previously obtained from Titanium armor.
- 电脑版 1.3.2：外观更新。
- 电脑版 1.2：Changed crafting recipe: Now uses only Hallowed Bars to craft, instead of souls and previous tiers of armor.
- 电脑版 1.1.1：现在仅当戴着头盔时才有图形效果。
- 电脑版 1.1：引入。
- 主机版 1.0.933.1：外观更新为与电脑版 1.3.2 一致。（）
- 主机版 1.0.750.0：Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.2. ()
- 主机版 1.02：Changed crafting recipe: Now uses only Hallowed Bars to craft, instead of Souls and previous tiers of armor.
- Switch版 1.0.711.6：Introduced with Desktop 1.2 recipe.
- 移动版 1.2.6508：Changed crafting recipe: Now uses only Hallowed Bars to craft, instead of Souls and previous tiers of armor.
- 移动版 1.1.5536：引入。
- 3DS正式版：Introduced with Desktop 1.2 recipe.