We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
The Rune set is a Hardmode Vanity clothing set consisting of the Rune Robe and Rune Hat. They are always dropped together by the Rune Wizard, a rare Underground Hardmode enemy. Wearing the full set causes the player to emit a pulse effect, as well as a bright orange and green particle effect from their feet when walking. The particles are visible in darkness but do not actually emit light onto other objects.
- Equipping the Rune Hat creates a small "shadow" of a few pixels under the character view-able on the mini map.
- Unlike the Wizard Hat, dropped by Tim, who appears to be a pre-hardmode equivalent of the Rune Wizard, the Rune Hat and Rune Robes do not grant any stats when equipped in the armor slot.
- The Rune Hat is a recolor of the Wizard's Hat.
- Using Dye on boots will alter the colors of the particle effect from walking.
- Boots worn while the Rune Robe is equipped are not visible on the character.
- 1.3.2: Sprites updated.
- 1.2.3: Fixed bug where rune robe particles appeared on player's head in reverse gravity.
- 1.2: 引入。