红木 is a species of 木材 exclusive to the 丛林 and 地下丛林. It can be used in most of the same recipes normal wood can, generally with jungle-themed results.
Rich Mahogany trees do not normally drop any sort of acorn/nut to replant them, but will instead regrow on their own in the Jungle biomes. However, if any branches of a Mahogany Tree are over a Grass tile they can sometimes drop Acorns when chopped down.
Do note that Rich Mahogany tools are more powerful than their classic 木材 counterparts. This is also true of 暗影木, 乌木 and 珍珠木 tools.
These recipes use "any wood" (any combination of the various forms of wood).
- Mahogany is a real-world tropical wood which is indigenous to rain forests.
- Rich Mahogany is the only wood without "wood" in its name.
- 126.96.36.199: Can now be used to craft 亚马逊球 and Rich Mahogany Sink.
- 1.2.4: Used to craft Rich Mahogany Clock and Rich Mahogany Sofa.
- 1.2.3: More rich mahogany furniture and lighting introduced.
- 1.2: 引入。