Stained Glasses are a group of 墙s made from combining 宝石s with 玻璃墙s. They work like the normal glass wall besides changing the color of the sunlight to match that of the stained glass.
- The recipe for Multicolored Stained Glass is half as efficient as those for its single-colored counterparts: you end up using one gem for every ten glass walls, as opposed to one gem for every twenty.
- It can be very profitable to turn gems into stained glass and sell that instead of selling the gems outright due to the low value of the materials required.
- One can achieve a stained glass look on foreground Glass Blocks by simply 喷漆 glass in a deep color.
- 钻石s and 琥珀 are the only gems without a Stained Glass variant.
- 1.3.1：Inventory sprites updated.