We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
|内部 NPC ID：178|
|蒸汽朋克帽||1 50||在以下月相阶段 -|
|蒸汽朋克衣||1 50||在以下月相阶段 -|
|蒸汽朋克裤||1 50||在以下月相阶段 -|
|蒸汽朋克锅炉||10||当 克苏鲁之眼, 世界吞噬怪/克苏鲁之脑 和 骷髅王 被击败后。|
|紫溶液||25||血月 或 日食 当世界为 腐化之地。|
|红溶液||25||血月 或 日食 当世界为 猩红之地。|
|蓝溶液||25||在神圣之地。 (当不为血月 或 日食。 )|
|逻辑门灯|| 10 (普通)
The Steampunker may have any of the following names: 蒸汽朋克人/Names
- The Steampunker's move-in requirements do not expressly require a world to be in Hardmode. Summoning and defeating a Mechanical Boss in a pre-Hardmode world will allow the Steampunker to move in, though this can only be legitimately achieved by carrying over resources from an existing Hardmode world.
- You may have to re-defeat Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu, and/or Skeletron after the Steampunker arrives in order to buy the Steampunk Boiler.
- The Steampunker does not sell Dark Blue Solution if you move her to the Mushroom Biome, but it is sold by the Truffle instead
- Steampunk is a sci-fi/fantasy term used to describe a subculture that incorporates technology and aesthetic designs inspired by 19th-century industrial steam-powered machinery.
- The Steampunker was sprited by former artist William Data AKA Waffles.
- One of the Steampunker's possible names, Whitney, is also the name of Cenx, a Terraria developer and Redigit's wife.
- The name Minerva may be a reference to the Roman goddess of handicrafts and wisdom.
- The name Zelda could be a reference to the Nintendo game series: The Legend of Zelda.
- The Steampunker occasionally talks about becoming an air pirate. Air pirates are a staple of the steampunk genre.
- The name 'Ada' is a reference to the 19th century English mathematician and writer Ada Lovelace.
- "I like your... gear. Does it come in brass?"
- "Be it what it would, a jetpack would suit you nicely!"
- "Oy, whatchu got in you jiminy fluffer?"
- "Show me some gears!"
- "Should I become an air pirate? I've considered becoming an air pirate."
When Cyborg is present:
- "I'm mighty curious about that [Name of Cyborg] fellow. By what manner of consumption does he maintain such locomotion?"
When Pirate is present:
- "That captain fellow seems to me to be 'pretty well over the bay' if you know what I mean!"
During a Blood Moon:
- "I'm feeling a bit peevish as of late, so enough with your palaver you ragamuffin!"
During a party:
- "Everyone said they like stacked cakes, so I installed smokestacks in mine."
- 1.3.1: Now sells Static Hook, Conveyor Belt, Logic Gates and Logic Gate Lamps.
- 22.214.171.124: Now sells Steampunk Wings.
- 126.96.36.199: Fixed bug where Cogs could be overwritten by another item in the Steampunker's shop
- Now sells Steampunk Boiler and Flesh Cloning Vat.
- Fixed a typo in the Steampunker dialog about the Pirate (it used to read "if you know what mean" without the "I").
- Fixed a typo that caused the Steampunker to rarely drop the Bezoar upon death.
- 1.2.1: 现在在万圣节期间销售蒸汽朋克护目镜。
- 1.2: 引入。