Similar to 冰雪块s, Thin Ice has reduced friction, and players will slide across it. Thin Ice will break if a player falls on it at a certain speed, usually achieved by falling normally onto it. Landing on Thin Ice will not cause fall damage itself, but it will not slow the player's fall on contact, and fall damage will continue to accumulate until the player lands on another block type. 溜冰鞋 or any of the combined 配饰 that use them as an ingredient can be used to land on Thin Ice without breaking it and dropping through.
- When Thin Ice is broken underwater, any pool of water it is in will retain its water level.
- Thin Ice blocks only break from the top. It is not possible to run through thin ice horizontally, or crash upwards through the bottom. Using a 抓钩 to attach to a Thin Ice block from above will break through the block, but grappling from any other side is safe.
- Effects that slow fall speed, such as 羽落药水s, slowing one's fall with 火箭靴, or falling through 水 or 蛛网s, can prevent the player from crashing through thin ice.
- Breaking thin ice will not slow your falling speed, and falling through thin ice will not reset falling damage like cobwebs do. However, landing on thin ice will not cause fall damage on its own unless 溜冰鞋 or 霜花靴 are worn.
- When not underwater, grappling to the bottom of a thin ice block can still drown the player.
- Now appears in large clusters separate from bodies of water.
- Sprite updated.
- 22.214.171.124：Chests, crystal hearts, and statues should no longer spawn on ice (Thin Ice).