We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
A Mushroom biome is a biome consisting of Mushroom Grass on Mud blocks, where Glowing Mushrooms grow, and dangerous enemies spawn. Giant glowing mushrooms can grow to significant heights if room is allowed for them to grow, and will regenerate if chopped down. Most elements of a Mushroom biome emit a faint glow, including its Mushrooms, Grass, and Giant Mushrooms, along with some of its enemies. The Truffle NPC requires a house in a Surface Mushroom biome.
100 tiles of Mushroom Grass are required for a permanent Mushroom Biome.
Surface Mushroom biomes do not generate naturally. They must be created by the player. The sun is removed from Mushroom biomes, making the light level as low as it is at night, even during daytime hours. Their background depicts towering mushrooms. Surface Mushroom biomes can be created by planting Mushroom Grass Seeds in Mud. The Dryad sells Mushroom Grass Seeds if her house resides in a Mushroom biome, or they can drop randomly from harvesting Glowing Mushrooms. In Hardmode, the Clentaminator can also create a Mushroom biome via Dark Blue Solution.
Underground Mushroom biomes are found naturally, randomly generating on world creation anywhere below 0 depth. They can also be created by players. They generally consist of a large cavity with Mud platforms. The default cavern enemies will spawn here, and in Hardmode, more difficult unique enemies spawn. Its background shows numerous small mushrooms. Giant mushrooms will also grow here if there is enough vertical space, though unlike giant mushrooms on the surface, they typically appear without branches.
From Fungi Bulbs:
From Anomura Fungus:
From Mushi Ladybugs:
From Fungo Fishes:
|时髦小镇 • "打造或发现地表上的发光蘑菇地。"|
|Encounter an above-ground Mushroom Biome.|
- 100 tiles of Mushroom Grass are required for a permanent Mushroom Biome. The biome can form with just 50 tiles of grass, as the Glowing Mushrooms themselves also contribute to the formation of the biome, but the mushrooms are fragile and such a biome will vanish if any are cut.
- The enemies associated with the Mushroom Biome will spawn anywhere there is glowing mushroom grass, regardless of how much there is.
- The moon will always be red in an above-ground Mushroom Biome, similar to a Blood Moon.
- Mushroom Grass is immune to the Corruption, while the interior Mud Blocks are not.
- Due to the red tint of the Blood Moon, surfacing Glowing Mushroom Biomes appear pinkish purple when one occurs.
- Underground Glowing Mushroom Biomes will glow brighter if the player is near the "center" of the biome.
- Use of the Clentaminator with Green Solution on a Mushroom biome converts it to a Jungle biome, which is very handy to know because of the fact that in Hardmode, the Jungle often becomes a victim of the Crimson or Corruption.
- The Mushroom Zombie also drops a 孢子僵尸旗. It does not have its own banner.
- Underground mushroom biomes do not spawn within underground snow or desert biomes.
- The Funkytown acheivement may be obtainable by using a Magic Mirror, Ice Mirror, or Cell Phone while in an already existing Underground Mushroom biome. This may be caused by lag.
- Caution should be taken when creating an above-ground mushroom biome in pre-hardmode, as the enemies spawned are unusually powerful.
- 22.214.171.124: Mushroom houses added with mushroom chests and furniture.
- 1.2: Glowing Mushrooms were given their own biome (including music, background, spawns, etc.) as well as the ability to be cultivated on the surface (above 0 feet).
- 预发行版: 引入。
|地表层||森林 • 沙漠 • 海洋 • 雪原 • 丛林 • 蘑菇 • 邪恶生物群落（腐化之地 • 猩红之地） • 神圣之地 • 太空|
|地下层||地下 • 洞穴 • 地下雪原 • 地下沙漠 • 地下丛林 • 地下蘑菇 • 地下腐化之地 • 地下猩红之地 • 地下神圣之地 • 地狱|
|特殊生物群落||陨石 • 花岗岩洞穴 • 大理石洞穴 • 蜘蛛巢 • 蜂巢 • 地牢 • 丛林蜥蜴神庙|
|其他||生命树 • 附魔剑冢 • 漂浮岛 • 地下小屋 • 裂隙 • 金字塔 • 丛林神龛 • 生命红木树 • 丛林神殿 • 废墟建筑|