|AI 类型||蜂王 AI|
|防御||8/8-28 (depending on health)|
|持续时间||10 seconds/2-20 seconds/2.5-25 seconds (stinger)|
/2-8 seconds (melee)/2.5-10 seconds (melee)
"The matriarch of the jungle hives..."
Queen Bee is a pre-Hardmode boss. She is summoned by breaking the Larva inside Bee Hives of the Underground Jungle, or by using an Abeemination anywhere within the Jungle. She can inflict the Poisoned debuff.
- 飞到玩家上方悬停并召唤蜜蜂 ， 这段时间它会召唤6~18只蜜蜂
- 和黄蜂一样, 它会迅速向玩家发射毒刺攻击.这段时间它也会悬停在玩家上方，和冲锋攻击还有蜜蜂轮流替换
在 专家模式里, 蜂王血量越少，攻击速度越快
- In Expert Mode, Queen Bee's charges increase both in speed and number.
- At low HP, Queen Bee can do up to six charges in a row before changing her attack.
- The Larva can be broken by any damaging weapon, similar to a Pot, so many actions such as the Orichalcum armor's set bonus or a Star Cloak can break the Larva, causing Queen Bee to be unintentionally spawned.
- This is especially common if there are remaining larva within the Jungle late into the game, when it is possible to hit things anywhere on the screen, even behind solid blocks. It is also possible early in the game if using a whip, which can break things behind solid blocks.
- Once Queen Bee is defeated, the Witch Doctor NPC will spawn if there is a vacant house.
- 蜜蜂不会掉落光明之魂、暗影之魂、生物群落钥匙、或生物群落钥匙模具 。
- 偶尔，蜂巢会大到足以容纳 2 个幼虫。如果玩家正在使用诸如水矢这样的弹跳武器，需要警惕第二只幼虫，以免新召唤出来的第二只蜂王盯上。
- The amount of bees Queen Bee can summon is not infinite, 173 bees is the max amount of bees that can be active at once.
- As of 188.8.131.52, Queen Bee doesn't despawn when she's far away from the player.
- On desktop, in Classic difficulty, a spinning Flail is sufficient to kill any incoming Bees before they can reach the player.
- On desktop, Bees will target other enemies if they are closer than the player and can thus be distracted with statue spawned mobs or other trapped monsters.
- In Expert and Master Mode, Bees are much tougher and can easily kill the player if ignored.
- Queen Bee can be a viable source of money, dropping
50000*5 upon death and being comparably simple to summon.
- On desktop, Queen Bee is part of the same enemy group as the Bees spawned from Beehives and mining Hive blocks, and will damage and take damage from most other enemies.
- Queen bee will only actively target players, however.
- Queen Bee's dash is quick enough that if the player is to dash with the Shield of Cthulhu in the same direction as her when she is near she will make contact with the player near the end of their dash and they will bounce through Queen Bee without taking damage.
- Queen Bee should be farmed by summoner class players to craft a set of Bee armor, which is the only pre-Hardmode summoner armor set.
- Queen Bee has the largest number of drops of any pre-Hardmode boss in the game at 15. Furthermore, she has the second-most drops of any boss, surpassed only by Plantera (a boss that is also spawned in the Underground Jungle), who has 16.
- Although rare, it is possible to obtain the 叶列茨球 from Queen Bee if she is defeated after one of the Mechanical Bosses has been killed.
- The 1.2 concept art of Queen Bee looked vastly different than the actual sprite that was implemented, and more resembled a Hornet compared to the final sprite.
- Queen Bee is the only boss that cannot be fought an infinite number of times per world, due to her summons being non-renewable. There is a limited number of both larvae to directly summon the boss and Hive blocks to craft the Abeemination.
- Queen Bee is one of the 6 bosses with exclusive music, the others being Queen Slime, Empress of Light, Moon Lord, Plantera, and Duke Fishron.
- 蜂王的 怪物图鉴条目：“This highly aggressive monstrosity responds violently when her larva is disturbed; the honey-laden hives are her home turf.”
- 电脑版 184.108.40.206：
- 电脑版 1.2.4：添加了新掉落物。
- 电脑版 1.2.3：修正了蜂王会卡在图格中无法移动的漏洞。
- 电脑版 1.2：引入。
- 主机版 1.02：引入。
- 移动版 1.2.6508：引入。