We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
蜂膝弓 is a 弓 that has a 33% (1/3) chance of being dropped by 蜂王. When fired using wooden arrows, the bow instead emits a special projectile resembling a line of bees. On impact with an enemy or solid block, the projectile breaks apart, spawning 3 to 5 bees that quickly break formation and begin to home in on nearby enemies. Similar to 流星弹, the individual bees can each pierce one enemy or ricochet off a solid block once, but not both.
Its best 修饰语 is 虚幻.
- Because of how closely the burst of bees are packed and how quickly they move, an enemy will almost never take damage from all five in the first shot. Passing through an enemy in this way will not count as a piercing shot, but the bees will still scatter and begin homing.
- This is a very powerful weapon for archers, and it can be obtained fairly quickly even if you don't get it first try.
- Like other bee-based weapons, bees fired by this weapon dissipate immediately on contact with 水 or 熔岩, and are affected by the 蜂巢背包.
- Because of their more limited number of ricochets, the individual bees fired from The Bee's Knees generally have less longevity than the other bee weapons. However, the weapon's main shots deal much more damage in comparison.
- When shooting at a 1-tile thick wall on your left, or 1-tile thick floor above you, one bee from the initial burst will usually pass through the block and roam free on the other side until it dissipates. Bees will never pass through blocks to the right or below them, however.
- The Bee's Knees works with the 无尽箭袋.
- Unlike many bows that convert arrows for special shots, The Bee's Knees can be used to fire special arrows normally. In this capacity, it is an above-average bow, second only to the 熔火之怒 but accessible much earlier. However, its special shots can never inherit the higher damage of a superior arrow type.
- In close quarters, The Bee's Knees can be used to do trick shots, striking the projectile against a surface to send bees into an area without requiring the player to leave cover. However, bees will ricochet more often in confined spaces as well, causing them to die off faster and deal less damage overall.
- The bees the bow summons are able to deliver near-constant damage to enemies, essentially stun-locking them through knockback. This makes The Bee's Knees viable even into early 困难模式.
- The Bee's Knees is a great weapon against the 血肉墙 due to the fact that the bees can easily take care of 饿鬼 in a short amount of time and build a swarm to take out the 血肉墙 itself.
- The name refers to the phrase "bee's knees", which means something excellent or outstanding.
- This weapon is a part of the set of bee-related weapons, all connected to 蜂王 and the Hive.
- Modifier prefixes are added in front of the "The" in its name, resulting in a grammatically incorrect name, such as "Unreal The Bee's Knees". It shares this trait with all other items that can possess Modifiers and whose names begin with "The". This error is not present in the Console version.
- 188.8.131.52: 引入。