We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Spider Nests are mini-生物群落s located underground, noted by the black background wall and the numerous 蛛网s filling the area. The Cobwebs rapidly grow back, which is a unique feature of the biome. Spider Nests can rarely contain 蛛丝箱s, which they may generate with during world creation. The bound 发型师 NPC can spawn here.
|毛骨悚然 • "摸索进入地下蜘蛛洞。"|
|Enter your first underground Spider Nest.|
- The spider and cobweb spawning properties of the biome are a result of the special wall tile present. Removing all the wall tiles with a 锤 will effectively remove the biome.
- While the cobweb here is infinite, not every one that you destroy drops a Cobweb item; rather, only 1/4 will drop Cobwebs (25% chance).
- Rarely, the corpse of a dead human can be found, covered in webs.
- Spider Caves seem to be more common near a 蘑菇生物群落. (Verify)
- The 危险感药水 can be useful in locating Spider Nests, because the Cobwebs inside sparkle in a unique pattern.
- Creating three-block high diagonal tunnels into a Spider Nest using a hammer to slope the floor and ceiling will prohibit spiders from exiting (or entering, if they spawn outside), but not the player, this can be a good tactic to trap and easily kill spiders. Similarly, spiders can not fit into two-block wide vertical tunnels, and can be used the same way.
- May be conducive to farming, as when the player and all possible enemy spawn points are within 蜘蛛墙s, only one enemy type (spiders — 爬墙蜘蛛/黑隐士) will spawn.
|地表层||森林 • 沙漠 • 海洋 • 雪原 • 丛林 • 蘑菇 • 邪恶生物群落（腐化之地 • 猩红之地） • 神圣之地 • 太空|
|地下层||地下 • 洞穴 • 地下雪原 • 地下沙漠 • 地下丛林 • 地下蘑菇 • 地下腐化之地 • 地下猩红之地 • 地下神圣之地 • 地狱|
|特殊生物群落||陨石 • 花岗岩洞穴 • 大理石洞穴 • 蜘蛛巢 • 蜂巢 • 地牢 • 丛林蜥蜴神庙|
|其他||生命树 • 附魔剑冢 • 漂浮岛 • 地下小屋 • 裂隙 • 金字塔 • 丛林神龛 • 生命红木树 • 丛林神殿 • 废墟建筑|