The 蜜蜂枪 is a 魔法武器 that fires 1-4 homing 蜜蜂 projectiles that can ricochet up to three times before dissipating, and homes in on enemies within close enough range and latches on to them, dealing constant damage. Despite having a base damage of only 9, the Bee Gun can easily overwhelm enemies if the right gear is used. The bees shot from this weapon do not deal any knockback. It has a 33% chance to be dropped by 蜂王.
Its best 修饰语 is Murderous.
|伪蜜蜂！ • “穿上一整套蜜蜂盔甲使用蜜蜂枪射击。”|
|Fire a Bee Gun while equipped in a full set of Bee Armor.|
- Bees will dissipate on contact with 水 or 熔岩, but not 蜂蜜. Bees will not home in on enemies in water or lava.
- Is not affected by the Bee Armor, despite the achievement.
- Like all homing weapons, the bees will not attack players in PvP, but will knockback other players if hit directly.
- The 胡蜂枪 is the upgraded 困难模式 version.
- Excellent crowd control especially when focusing the bees against enemies in a confined space and bosses' minions.
- Effective against flying enemies and bosses, and in the 地牢.
- Effective money maker when combined with the 幸运币.
- If your world is in 专家模式, combining this with the 蜂巢背包 would cause most of the bees to deal more damage, making this weapon pretty powerful, perhaps even useful through a bit of early Hardmode.
- A good tactic against bosses is to get in an enclosed room and fire bees before even summoning the boss. The bees will bounce off walls and you'll have a small army of bees waiting for the boss. This tactic isn't good against fast bosses since the bees won't be able to catch up before they leave the room. This is an easy way to kill bosses like 骷髅王 pre-Hardmode.
- Convenient in the 地下丛林 because the bees clear vines when bouncing around, aiding player vision.
- It is not optimal to use this weapon against bosses and other enemies that can go through blocks, as the bees only home on targets that aren't in walls or behind walls
- This weapon is useful with 山铜盔甲 since the bees trigger its effect so you can shoot and take cover while the bees and the armor kill the enemy.
- The PC version of Terraria has an achievement named "Not the Bees!" which is acquired by firing the Bee Gun while wearing a full set of 蜜蜂盔甲. This is a reference to the infamous line in the film The Wicker Man
- 1.2.4：Mana usage decreased from 6 to 5, damage increased from 8 to 9.
- 1.2.3：Damage increased from 7 to 8, sell price reduced from 5 to 3 .