The Lizard Egg summons a lizard pet who follows the player around. It is dropped from Flying Snakes and Lihzahrds in the Jungle Temple with a chance of
0.1*1/1000 (0.1%). This pet does not do damage to other entities.
- The lizard will sprout wings like those of a Flying Snake to catch up with the player if they move too far away and has the ability to go through walls.
- Despite the fact that the egg hatches into a Lizard, it is still dropped by Flying Snakes.
- The name being spelled as "Lizard" (like the real-world creature) could be referencing the strange spelling of "Lihzahrd".
- The buff tooltip, "像爬行动物一样冷漠", could be a combination of references to the phrase "Chillin' like a villain" and the fact that a lizard is a reptile.
- The Lizard appears to resemble a green iguana, which is a large, real-world lizard that is actually kept as a pet (see green iguana in captivity).
- 电脑版 220.127.116.11：Item and pet sprites updated.
- 电脑版 1.2：引入。
- 主机版 1.02：引入。
- 移动版 1.2.6508：引入。