|伤害||36 / 35 （魔法）|
- 本文与the magic weapon有关。 关于the crafting material，参见Cursed Flame。
Cursed Flames auto-fires at a rate of about three (3.16) per second. Its fireballs can ricochet four times, dissipating on their fifth impact, or pierce four times, dissipating on the fifth enemy hit. Unlike most ricocheting projectiles, the Cursed Flames's fireballs actually gain velocity with each ricochet. They are also highly luminous, and can travel through 水 without slowing, making them useful for cave exploration.
Crafting the Cursed Flames requires ingredients found only in worlds containing Corruption, so it cannot be obtained in worlds containing Crimson unless the materials needed to craft it are transferred over.
Its best 修饰语 is 神话.
- Cursed Flames is worse in terms of damage-done per hit than the Flower of Fire, but it inflicts a much stronger debuff, can hit multiple times per shot, and can be obtained on all Corruption worlds.
- This attack is used by Spazmatism, and is very damaging if not stratigized before battle.
- There are more enemies with immunity to 诅咒地狱 than ones immune to 灵液, while all enemies immune to 灵液 are immune to 诅咒地狱, which means sometimes Cursed Flames is worse than 黄金雨.
- Damage slightly increased from 35 to 36.
- Crafting requirement of 诅咒焰 reduced from 30 to 20.
- 1.2.3：Mana use lowered from 14 to 12.
- 1.2：Crafting requirements reduced from 20 to 15 Souls of Night, and pierce buffed from 2 to 5.