Active/Inactive Stone Block
|类型||物块 – 机构|
|大小||1格宽 × 1格高|
When triggered, an Active Stone Block becomes an Inactive Stone Block, and vice-versa. Wires must pass through all Active/Inactive blocks that are to be triggered, and the wires must connect to a trigger, such as a 压力板, 开关, or 计时器. These blocks are useful for creating 机关s, floodgates, hidden passages, drawbridges (eg. over water, lava, or empty space), skybridges, and much more.
- While in their Active state, these blocks look and behave as ordinary 石块s, inhibiting movement, allowing entities to stand or walk on them, blocking light, and containing liquids.
- When in their Inactive state, they are still visible, but look and behave instead as background 石墙 tiles. They are essentially empty space, allowing the passage of players, items, liquids, light, etc.
Both the Active and Inactive phases can be crafted. Players will usually want to craft the Active version, as the Inactive blocks cannot be placed next to each other without the support of other adjacent foreground blocks. Active blocks do not have this shortcoming, and switching them to Inactive afterwards using wires will still provide the same outcome.
Placing Active Stone Blocks, switching them to Inactive with wiring, then mining them and picking them up again, will cause you to pick up Inactive blocks, and vice-versa.
Active/Inactive Stone Blocks occur naturally in 巨石 traps found in the 洞穴 layer, where Active blocks that are wired to 压力板s suspend a Boulder in the ceiling. An enemy or player walking on the Plate cause the Active blocks to turn Inactive, allowing the Boulder to fall through and damage whomever is below.
- This behavior can be generalized to all blocks via 制动器. For example, you could have a very dense (and expensive) 蘑菇 农场 with many layers of Active 草 one tile apart, so that all the mushrooms would fall when the 草 becomes Inactive.
- 家具 placed on Active blocks that are turned Inactive will be freed and fall as dropped items. Blocks placed adjacent to them will remain in midair, the same as if the other blocks had been mined away.
- When in a 困难模式 生物群落, it can be easy to spot these naturally generated Active Stone Blocks if the surrounding blocks have been either corrupted or hallowed.
- Inactive blocks will be freed by explosions.
- Even without a 机械师 (required to obtain wiring tools), this item still has use if harvested from naturally-occurring Boulder traps underground. You can select this item in your toolbar to see a layout of all wires on screen, which is useful for detecting and avoiding natural traps.
- A vertical strip of three Active Stone Blocks wired to a nearby 开关 or 控制杆 serves as a good alternative to 门s that only players can open. NPCs won't be able to use them to stray outside, and no enemy can ever open them. Note that this will not fulfill a 房屋's entrance requirement, so at least one actual Door will still be required in order for an NPC to move in (though the Door need not lead "outside", and can merely open into another room of a larger structure). Using Blue 压力板s on either side causes the 'door' to turn inactive for a moment, then return to active the very instant the player reaches the other side. As Blue Pressure Plates are only triggered by players, this can also keep zombies and such out during a 血月.
- To conserve storage space, consider switching all Inactive Stone Blocks to Active Stone Blocks, or vice versa. This can easily save an inventory or storage slot by combining the stacks.
- 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- 1.1: 引入。
|工具||电线 • 扳手 • 钢丝钳 • 五彩扳手 • 精密线控仪 • 制动魔杖|
|配饰||机械晶状体 • 自动安放器|
|触发器||控制杆 • 开关 • 压力板 • 计时器 • 引爆器 • 受困宝箱 • 宝石锁|
|设备||通电石块/未通电石块 • 制动器 • 广播盒 • 泵 • 传送机 • 功能雕像 • 光源 • 晶莹宝石块|
|机关||飞镖机关 • 超级飞镖机关 • 长矛机关 • 尖球机关 • 烈焰机关 • 炸药 • 喷泉|