We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
- Although it is possible to equip an accessory and its materials at the same time, such as Spectre Boots and Hermes Boots, the extra effects will not be applied twice. However, any stat boosts will still be applied.
- When multiple accessories that are visible on the same location are worn, such as a Panic Necklace and a Cross Necklace, the accessory on the lowest vanity slot will be visible. If no vanity accessories are worn, the accessory on the lowest equipment slot will be shown.
- Accessories that show up on the head, such as a Nature's Gift or Diving Gear, will not show up if a helmet is worn, unless a Familiar Wig is worn over it.
- Accessories that have no appearance when worn can still be placed in the vanity slots.
- All Watches are uncraftable on the 移动版.
- Equipping an Accessory which provides immunity to a certain debuff will remove the debuff if it is currently on you. This can save you if you're about to die from poison, for example.
- Main article: 前缀
Reforging is a means of randomizing the additional mods to a base item. The Goblin Tinkerer charges money for this process, and it is applied once for free when an item that can have additional mods is encountered for the first time. This process generates stats that are broadly useful, such as movement speed or increased defense, for as long as the item is equipped.
- 1.2.4: Adding Ginger Beard, Frog Leg, High Test Fishing Line, Angler Earring, and Tackle Box. Fixed bugs/glitches related to infinite Hoverboard hovering time, issue with dye-ing the Flying Carpet, wings + Merfolk incompatibility, and Titan Glove + its upgrades not granting melee KB only.
- 184.108.40.206: Due to layering issues, you can no longer show a shield and a cloak at the same time. Fixed bug where hidden accessories still applied their dye color (wings still apply it if hidden but in the air). You can only equip one pair of wings at a time. Face accessories that shouldn't show hair no longer show hair.
- 1.2.3: Accessories are now visible on the player. Added 3 new accessories. Visibility can be toggled. Added vanity & dye slots for accessories. Fixed bug where info accessories displayed info when you looked at empty signs but not when you looked at texty signs.
- 1.2.2: Added 2 new accessories.
- Added 8 new accessories.
- Critical Strike increase on accessory reforges have been doubled.
- Tabi and Master Ninja Gear now bring the player to full speed instead of stopping.
- 1.2: New accessories added.
- 1.1: Accessories can now spawn with a modifier that adds an additional benefit. See the Modifier page for more details.
- 1.0.6: It is now impossible to equip more than one of the same accessory at a time. Note: This effect isn't retroactive and characters made before the update that were previously wearing multiple copies of the same accessory will still have them equipped.