We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
The bulk of the Pyramid is buried underground, with its tip usually protruding slightly from the Desert surface. Pyramids contain a single zigzagging tunnel leading to a treasure room, which can contain unique loot. In addition to unique treasures, they are furnished with unique decorative banners and a variety of 罐子 and 钱币 stashes.
- It is possible, though very rare, for up to 4 Pyramids to generate in a single world.
- A Pyramid's natural tunnel sometimes ends abruptly.
- An experiment generating one hundred small worlds using version 220.127.116.11.1 showed an 83% chance of having no pyramids, a 15% chance of having one pyramid, and a 2% chance of having two pyramids. However, Pyramids are slightly more common since version 1.2.3.
- In the 移动版, mummies can sometimes spawn when pots are broken in pyramids.
- In the 移动版, Pyramids can sometimes contain two rooms, each with a Gold Chest. The second chest will contain standard pyramid loot, and above it an orange torch will spawn, along with two Ankh Banners.
|地表层||森林 • 沙漠 • 海洋 • 雪原 • 丛林 • 蘑菇 • 邪恶生物群落（腐化之地 • 猩红之地） • 神圣之地 • 太空|
|地下层||地下 • 洞穴 • 地下雪原 • 地下沙漠 • 地下丛林 • 地下蘑菇 • 地下腐化之地 • 地下猩红之地 • 地下神圣之地 • 地狱|
|特殊生物群落||陨石 • 花岗岩洞穴 • 大理石洞穴 • 蜘蛛巢 • 蜂巢 • 地牢 • 丛林蜥蜴神庙|
|其他||生命树 • 附魔剑冢 • 漂浮岛 • 地下小屋 • 裂隙 • 金字塔 • 丛林神龛 • 生命红木树 • 丛林神殿 • 废墟建筑|