The bulk of the Pyramid is buried underground, with its tip usually protruding slightly from the Desert surface. Pyramids contain a single zigzagging tunnel leading to a treasure room, which can contain unique loot. In addition to unique treasures, they are furnished with unique decorative banners and a variety of 罐子 and 钱币 stashes.
- It is possible, though very rare, for up to 4 Pyramids to generate in a single world.
- A Pyramid's natural tunnel sometimes ends abruptly.
- An experiment generating one hundred small worlds using version 18.104.22.168.1 showed an 83% chance of having no pyramids, a 15% chance of having one pyramid, and a 2% chance of having two pyramids. However, Pyramids are slightly more common since version 1.2.3.
- In the 移动版, mummies can sometimes spawn when pots are broken in pyramids.
- In the 移动版, Pyramids can sometimes contain two rooms, each with a Gold Chest. The second chest will contain standard pyramid loot, and above it an orange torch will spawn, along with two Ankh Banners.
- 1.2.3：Made slightly more common.