|最大堆叠|| 100 |
999 for Platinum
- For money making strategies, see Guide:Making money.
钱币 are Terraria's main unit of currency. They are primarily used for NPC transactions, though other players may also accept them as payment in 多人模式. Coins can also be used as 弹药 for the 钱币枪. There are currently 4 types of coins: Copper Coins, Silver Coins, Gold Coins, and Platinum Coins.
Coins can be obtained by killing 敌怪, interacting with NPCs, or finding them in multiple forms of loot. Despite coins appearing as the materials "Copper", "Silver", "Gold", or "Platinum", they are unrelated to their respective 矿石 types and cannot be crafted from them.
The coin value an enemy drops upon death is calculated from fixed values in the game code, with some random variation.
- On the 主机版s, coins have the old, pre-22.214.171.124 textures:
- On the 手机版s, coins also have their old sprites, except for a version-exclusive Platinum Coin texture:
- Coins can be "crafted" by hand, which combines or splits them into other denominations. Each coin is worth 100 of its lesser denomination (Copper -> Silver -> Gold -> Platinum).
- When picked up, Coins are automatically combined into their higher denomination, if possible. For example, if the player picks 100 Silver Coins, they'll end up with one Gold Coin in their 物品栏 instead. Similarly, a player holding 96 silver coins picking up another 15 will give them a gold coin and 11 silver coins.
- However, Coins do not auto-combine when manually transferred into a 猪猪存钱罐 or other storage item; if there is no room in the bank or chest, some will be left in the player's hand or coin slots. stacks of 100 Coins should then be manually crafted into the next denomination. (See also the warning below regarding Deposit All.)
- Upon a player's 死亡 in 软核 Mode (the default mode), half of all of the stacks of coins in a player's inventory are dropped, rounded up to the nearest whole coin. For example, if the player possesses 1 Gold Coin in one stack, it will be dropped. If it is instead 10 coins, 5 will be dropped.
- Upon player death in 中核 or 硬核 Mode, all coins are dropped, regardless of how the player died.
- Being killed by a player-wielded 武器 will not cause the player to drop any coins in Softcore Mode, even if recently damaged by an enemy.
- Forms of accidental death, such as 掉落伤害 or 混乱状态, will cause coins to drop.
- Dying from the player's own projectile after having it reflected back by an enemy (such as a 火月怪) will also result in coins being dropped.
- In 专家模式, enemies can pick up 钱币 dropped by enemies or players. Coins are often lost permanently on 死亡, as enemies who pick up dead players' coins will often despawn once off-screen. Enemies holding dropped coins emit a sparkle effect based on the color of the best coin they're holding.
- In Expert Mode, 软核 players drop 75% of their coins upon death instead of 50%.
|A pile of Copper Coins|
Inside the player's inventory, coins have their own special slots, although it is possible to move them into normal inventory slots.
- In the early game, before receiving the piggy bank, it may be inevitable to store your coins in a chest. However, quick stack does not place coins in chests. Deposit All does place coins, but if the chest is already full when you press Deposit All, higher denominations may be destroyed if a stack for that coin doesn't exist.
- Coins have their damage values (from a 钱币枪) listed, and are listed as ammo.
- Purchasing every NPC item requires:
- Coins will make a clink sound when picked up.
- Coin Portals have a rare chance to be opened by 罐子.
- Coins may be spent in NPC transactions directly from the player's 猪猪存钱罐 or 保险箱.
- As of the 126.96.36.199 update, Copper, Silver, and Gold coins are now the only items that can have a max stack of 100.
- 钱币传送门s often spawn in the 地狱 due to the large amount of 罐子s.
- Due to the transaction properties of portable storage, the maximum amount of money that a player can be considered to be able to spend at one time is exactly 173,826 Platinum (40 stacks in 猪猪存钱罐 (or 钱币槽) + 40 in 保险箱 + 40 in 护卫熔炉 + 54 in 物品栏, with each stack containing 999 铂金币s).
- Coins can be sold on the Wii U or Xbox editions, but doing so will do nothing.
- Coins have a sell price equal to the amount in their stack, but, unsurprisingly, cannot be sold.
- New sound effect when coins are picked up.
- New texture and animation for all coins.
- 188.8.131.52: Fixed bug that caused coins to deal damage when swung.
- 1.2.4: Coins now can be placed.
- You can no longer sell money.
- Fixed a bug that would cause coins to disappear instead of converting into the next highest currency.
- Holding coins when dying will now correctly drop those as well.
- Coins will now auto stack when close to each other.
- 184.108.40.206: Fixed trashing coin dupe.
- Coins held on the cursor will correctly be dropped on death.
- Fixed an issue that caused stacked coins to go missing from 宝箱s during multiplayer.
- 1.0.6: Sparkle and light amplification added.
- Pre-Release: 引入。
|铜矿 • 铜锭 • 铜砖 • 铜墙 • 铜制吊灯|
铜镐 • 铜斧 • 铜锤 • 铜制大剑 • 铜制短剑 • 铜弓 • 火焰喷射器
铜制套装 • 铜表 • 深度计 • 机械眼珠 • 机械头骨 • 机械蠕虫
|銀礦石(Silver Ore) • 銀錠(Silver Bar) • 銀磚(Silver Brick) • Silver Brick Wall|
白銀吊燈(Silver Chandelier) • 白銀十字鎬(Silver Pickaxe) • 白銀斧(Silver Axe) • 白銀錘(Silver Hammer)
白銀長劍(Silver Broadsword) • 白銀短劍(Silver Shortsword) • 白銀弓(Silver Bow) • 白銀裝甲(Silver armor)
銀錶(Silver Watch) • 深度計(Depth Meter)
|金礦石(Gold Ore) • 金錠(Gold Bar) • 黃金磚(Gold Brick) • 黃金磚牆(Gold Brick Wall)|
蠟燭(Candle) • 黄金燭臺(Gold Candelabra) • 黃金吊燈(Gold Chandelier) • 王座(Throne)
黃金十字鎬(Gold Pickaxe) • 黃金斧(Gold Axe) • 黃金錘(Gold Hammer) • 黃金長劍(Gold Broadsword)
黃金短劍(Gold Shortsword) • 黃金弓(Gold Bow) • 黃金裝甲(Gold armor) • 黃金冠(Gold Crown)
金錶(Gold Watch) • 深度計(Depth Meter) • 衛星定位系統(GPS) • 史萊姆王冠(Slime Crown)