|类型||矿石 – 制作材料|
钛金矿 is a 困难模式 矿石 which can possibly replace 精金 in a given world. Titanium, like all Hardmode ores is generated upon destruction of an 祭坛 with a 神锤 or higher. Like Adamantite, a 秘银钻头/山铜钻头 (or their Pickaxe equivalents) or better is required to mine it. On the 移动版 it can also be mined with a 钯金钻头. However it can be hard to find.
- 精金矿 can be much easier to locate than its counterpart 钛金矿, due to the coloration. Whereas Adamantite has a distinctive red color, Titanium has a sparkling dark gray with minuscule spots of green and pink (when in clusters). The grayish color makes Titanium harder to spot, and in dark areas it might even be mistaken for other ores like 铂金 or 银 - it is however very easily distinguishable from the 石块s where Titanium possesses a much darker, almost tar-like texture.
- The 小地图 is similarly unhelpful for locating Titanium Ore, as 铅矿 is marked with almost the same color on it.
- Titanium is most easily found by using the 金属探测器 and 洞穴探险荧光棒.
- On a small map Titanium starts spawning around a depth of 1,400 feet (700 tiles), 100 feet (50 tiles) above the depth at which Lava begins appearing.
- On a medium map Titanium starts spawning around a depth of 2,130 feet (1,065 tiles), 170 feet (85 tiles) above the depth at which Lava begins appearing.
- On a large map Titanium starts spawning around a depth of 2,930 feet (1,465 tiles), 420 feet (210 tiles) above the depth at which Lava begins appearing.
- Titanium is a real metal. Its legendary reputation for durability is more based on its inert nature and corrosion resistance rather than its strength; in reality, titanium is no stronger than steel, though it is lighter and far more corrosion-resistant than steel.
- Titanium (scientific notation Ti) is No.22 on the periodic table of elements.
- Titanium's melting point is 1,668°C (3,034°F) in comparison to steel's 1510°C (2750°F)
- In the real world, Titanium is used for a variety of applications ranging from industrial presses for machinery, to medical implants, to local tools in everyday use.
- Selling the ore rather than the bar yields 10 more per titanium bar.