- 内部物品 ID：671
The Keybrand is a Hardmode, post-Plantera sword. It has a
0.5*1/200 (0.5%) / 0.75*1/133 (0.75%) chance of being dropped by Blue Armored Bones, Hell Armored Bones, and Rusty Armored Bones in the post-Plantera Dungeon.
The Keybrand gains more damage against a previously-injured enemy, up to 150% extra damage (250% damage in total). The following formula is used:
- If the hit enemy has more than 10% HP:
(That means, for every 1% health lost of enemy, the damage will increase by .)
- If the hit enemy has less than 10% HP:
- 钥匙剑在 电脑版、 主机版、和 移动版上有 17% 的基础暴击，而 前代主机版和 上是 4%。 版
- Keybrand's ability to do more damage against previously injured targets makes it an exceptionally good choice against slow-moving, high-health targets such as Nailhead or the Ogre.
- The Keybrand is based on the Keyblade, a weapon used in the action role-playing game series Kingdom Hearts. It bears an especially strong resemblance to the Keyblade named the Kingdom Key, which Sora wields.
- Despite being a key, it does not unlock anything.
- 电脑版 126.96.36.199：
- Damage increased from 70 to 85.
- Now deals up to 150% more damage based on how injured an enemy is.
- 电脑版 1.3.1：外观更新。
- 电脑版 188.8.131.52：
- Can now autoswing.
- Damage increased from 55 to 70.
- Knockback increased from 6 to 6.5.
- Critical strike chance increased from 4% to 17%.
- Use time decreased from 22 to 20.
- 电脑版 1.2：引入。
- 主机版 1.02：引入。
- 移动版 1.2.6508：引入。