- Not to be confused with Coin Stash.
Coin Piles are background objects created when the character places a Copper, Silver, Gold, or Platinum Coin on the ground. They are for decorative purposes only. Only one coin is needed to create a pile (which occupies 1 tile, ), but additional coins can be added to increase the pile size. Coin Piles can, like other furniture, be destroyed with a Pickaxe. This allows a player to pick up the coins again.
Each Coin Pile shown below consists of six placed Coin items.
|Copper Coin pile.|
|Silver Coin pile.|
|Gold Coin pile.|
|Platinum Coin pile.|
- Coin Piles behave like Silt, Slush, and Sand and its variants; they will fall down instead of hovering in mid-air if whatever they are placed on is removed.
- The appearance of Coin Piles changes after how they are placed to give impression of a flowing state.
- Coin Piles look much more valuable than the coins they are made from. A single tile (1 coin) actually looks like 15 coins.
- Coins will not balance out into a neat, orderly pyramid unless placed that way, see note 1: coins behave like Sand/Silt.
- 1.2.4：Introduced. Patch notes: "You can now place coins to create Coin Piles. (Thanks Omnir!)"
- 主机版 1.07：引入。
- 移动版 1.2.11212：引入。