铅矿 is an early-game 矿石 that generates on world creation on the surface, as well as in the 地下 and 洞穴 layers. Its primary use is in crafting 铅锭s, which can then be used to craft the Lead tier of 工具, 武器, and 盔甲, as well as 桶s, 链条s, and several other items. The equivalent of Lead Ore is 铁矿, which will sometimes replace Lead in a world.
As Lead Bars are required to craft a 铅砧, Lead Ore must usually be obtained before any tools, weapons, or armor can be crafted from bars. This can be avoided by purchasing an Iron Anvil from the Merchant, but it is usually easy to find the required 15 Lead Ores fairly early.
- Lead and Iron are the only ores that don't have bricks.
- Lead (with the element symbol of Pb) is No. 82 on the periodic table of elements.
- In Terraria, Lead has a chance to spawn as an alternative to Iron, although realistically, this would be highly implausible from a real world standpoint due to the toxicity and health concerns provided by lead, along with its sheer weight and brittle state.
- Lead is actually a poisonous metal.
- 220.127.116.11：Placed lead has a new texture.
- 1.2.3：Increased stack limit from 99 to 999.
| 铁 与 铅 |
|铁： 栅栏 • 砧 • 门 • • • • • • （ ）铅： • • 栅栏 • 砧 • 门 • • • • • • • • • 泵 • • （ ） • • • • • • • 桶 • • • • •• •|