We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|买入 / 卖出||15 / 3|
Silver Bullets can be bought from the 军火商 for 15 each, or 1 50 for 1000 rounds. Prior to 困难模式, they are only sold during 血月s, but become available anytime once Hardmode begins. They can also be found replacing Wooden Arrows in 罐子s during Hardmode, or crafted using Silver Bars.
- Whereas most metal items can be crafted using their ore equivalent, Silver Bullets cannot be made using 钨锭s. Silver can still be obtained in any world by using 泥沙块s, 雪泥块s, and 沙漠化石s at an 提炼机. It can also be rewarded from 宝匣 and 史莱姆 bonus drops.
- Crafting Silver Bullets from Musket Balls purchased from the Arms Dealer is not economical, assuming Silver Bullets are available to buy. The sell price of the required Silver Bars is greater than the difference in price of the bullets, whether the silver is in ore or bar form; 33 or 5 extra per stack of 999, respectively.
- Despite their folklore, Silver Bullets do not deal extra damage to 狼人.
- 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- 1.0.6: Silver bullets no longer have blue rarity.
- 1.0.5: 引入。
| 子弹 |
|火枪子弹 • 水晶子弹 • 银子弹 • 流星弹 • 派对弹 • 金子弹 • 高射速子弹 纳米弹 • 爆破弹 • 叶绿弹 • 诅咒弹 • 灵液弹 • 毒液弹 • 夜明弹 • 无尽火枪袋|