银矿 is an early game 矿石 which spawns in the 地下 and 洞穴 biomes as well as on 漂浮岛. Its primary use is to make 银锭s, which can be used to make the Silver tier of equipment. The equivalent of Silver Ore is 钨矿, which will sometimes replace Silver in a world.
- Selling the ore rather than the bar yields 2 coins more per silver bar.
- Silver (elemental symbol of Ag) is No.47 on the Periodic Table of Elements.
- Silver has the highest reflective property and thermal conduction out of all the elements.
- Silver's elemental symbol is "Ag" instead of "Si"(Silicon) due to its Latin name "argentum" originally being used on the periodic table.
- 188.8.131.52：Placed silver sprite updated.
- 1.2.3：Increased stack limit from 99 to 999.
- 1.2：Silver will now sometimes not generate with a world, being replaced with 钨矿.
- 1.0.5：Now has a sparkle effect.