We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
- 勿与Wall Anchor混淆。
The Anchor is a Hardmode melee weapon which acts in a similar fashion to the Harpoon, firing an anchor projectile in an arc. The projectile remains attached to the player via a rope and is heavily affected by gravity. It returns upon reaching a maximum distance or impacting, and damages any enemies in its return path. The Anchor is found in Wooden Crates, which are obtained from fishing, opened after the Wall of Flesh has been defeated.
- Since the projectile itself is comparably large and its return trip can pierce unlimited enemies, throwing it past a group of enemies and pulling it through them is an effective strategy, making the Anchor very useful for controlling large groups of enemies.
- 电脑版 188.8.131.52：
- The anchor projectile now comes back to the player if it gets too far away.
- Fixed bug that made the game crash when using the Anchor under certain circumstances.
- 电脑版 1.2.4：引入。
- 主机版 1.07：引入。
- 移动版 1.2.11587：
- Fixed bug where Anchors were received as a quest reward instead of Wall Anchors.
- Fixed bug where multiple Anchors could be thrown, like boomerangs.
- 移动版 1.2.11212：引入。
- 3DS 1.05：No longer behaves like the Chain Guillotines, firing multiple projectiles at once that all traveled in a straight direction. The projectile no longer spins during flight, returning to the player slower than when fired.