|大小||2格宽 × 3格高|
|内部物品 ID：52, 438-478, 1152-1154, 2672 (Deco/functional), 2702-2737 (Text)|
|内部图格 ID：105 (Normal), 337 (Text), 349 (Mushroom)|
雕像 are 家具 items. There are a total of 108 different statues: 31 decoration statues, 36 text and numerical statues and 41 functional 机械装置s that have an effect when connected to 电线s and activated. Depending on the statue, upon activation it may spawn 敌怪, drop 物品s, or teleport an NPC to the statue's location. Most statues can be found already 放置 in any area 地下 (most frequently in the 地牢 and 地下小屋s, and 洞穴 level), though Angel Statues appear in 宝箱s. Like all furniture, a 镐 is used to free and collect them.
These statues can be wired and activated to spawn 敌怪, drop items, or teleport a random NPC to their location. For more information on wiring, go here. Statue-spawned enemies don't drop 钱币. They generally drop their other usual items, with the exception of the 宝箱怪, which will only drop its 旗帜 after the designated amount of kills. Statues found in 地下小屋s may be connected to Pressure Plates, and can easily spawn enemies that kill early game players.
See spawn limits (below) for limitations that apply to functional statues.
|骷髅 (专家模式 variant)|
|僵尸 (专家模式 variant)|
|| 石块 (50)
Any combination of Birds (5)
| 石块 (50)|
Any combination of Bugs (5)
|兔兔|| 石块 (50)|
|蝴蝶 (Any)|| 石块 (50)|
Any combination of Butterflies (5)
| 石块 (50)|
Any combination of Ducks (5)
| 石块 (50)|
Any combination of Fireflies (5)
|金鱼|| 石块 (50)|
|青蛙|| 石块 (50)|
|蚱蜢|| 石块 (50)|
|老鼠|| 石块 (50)|
|企鹅|| 石块 (50)|
|蝎子|| 石块 (50)|
Any combination of Scorpions (5)
|| 蜗牛 (80%)
| 石块 (50)|
Any combination of Snails (5)
|松鼠|| 石块 (50)|
Any combination of Squirrels (5)
|蠕虫|| 石块 (50)|
|Teleports a random male|
NPC to the statue's location
|Teleports a random female |
NPC to the statue's location
|These can only summon NPCs that are currently alive and have been rescued.|
| Emits blue glow similar to 蘑菇草 |
(not a valid light source for NPC 房屋s)
Decorative Statues have no function and only serve as decoration. They are generally found placed 地下. The three Lihzahrd statues are only found in the 丛林神庙, and are the only statues that do not appear to be made of stone. The Angel Statue is sometimes found in 宝箱s.
Activation of a spawning statue will not produce an item/character if a certain quantity of that entity already exists within a certain range. The range boundary is square, centered on the statue's spawning point.
|Spawn Limit||Distance (D) to Range Boundary|
|Enemy and Critter Statues||Item Statues|
|3||12.5 tiles (200 pixels)||18.75 tiles (300 pixels)|
|6||37.5 tiles (600 pixels)||50 tiles (800 pixels)|
|10||Anywhere in the world|
- Example: A new 兔兔 will not be spawned by an activated 兔兔雕像 if 3 or more Bunnies already exist within a 200 pixel radius.
All statues (even those that appear shorter) have a footprint of 6 tiles (2 wide, 3 tall). Each of these 6 tiles could be used as a wire input. Since 1.3 update, each input shares cool down period with each other after activation. During an input's cooldown, activations from any trigger devices (switches, timers, pressure plates) will be ignored. For enemy & critter statues, this cooldown lasts exactly 0.5 seconds. Item statue inputs have a far longer 10 second cooldown.
Creatures spawned by Fish and Bunny Statues during a 血月 will immediately become corrupted. 腐化金鱼 and 腐化兔 enemies do not count against the spawn limits, allowing quicker farming. The same is true of Goldfish which start walking during a rainstorm. Another exception is the 炸弹雕像, since Bombs may group together into stacks of up to 100 and each stack counts as a single item.
- Despite its name, the Armor Statue cannot be used to display armor. Instead, armor is displayed using 人体模型s and 女模特s.
- Spawned enemies will not drop items that are specific to a particular biome or event.
- Bunnies and Goldfish spawned during the 血月 have some special characteristics:
- All critter statues can be crafted at the 重型工作台 with 50 Stone and 5 of critters of that type.
- Heart Statues may appear inside a wooden chest in 心之神龛s.
- With a single 电线 color, up to three independent 1-second 计时器s can be wired per statue, for three spawns per second each. With all three wire colors, all six tiles of a statue can be connected to separate timers, for a possible six spawns per second. Enemy spawn limits apply, though if the enemies are instantly killed upon spawning (eg. if 熔岩 or a continually activated 机关 is used, as in the image to the right), each activation will successfully spawn an enemy. 验证
- 验证 Connecting two or three 1-second timers to the same tile using multiple wire colors results in more spawns, though timing for the activation of the timer is required. The timers can override each other if their intervals are too close together. However, it is possible to activate all six blocks of a statue for six spawns per second with only two one-second timers if you use all three colors of wire.
- 红药水s turn into resprited Angel Statues when hacked into the 移动版.
- The most valuable statue in terms of rare drops is the 水母雕像 (1 per 水母项链), or the 花岗岩巨人雕像 (2 per 夜视头盔).
- The 金属探测器 can help find statues. It can find 地下小屋s (by detecting the 宝箱 within), where statues often spawn. Note that 生命水晶 has higher priority over chests.
- 兔兔 can be crafted into Explosive Bunnies (which would cost 35 if purchased from the 海盗 NPC).
- Another way to make money or grind for 灵气 is to place a Chest Statue or Shark Statue in the 地牢 after 世纪之花 has been defeated. Since only enemies with about 100 health have a chance (6.67%) of spawning a 地牢幽魂 (drop 1-2 灵气, 50 each).
- Statues with reduced drop rates, (Ex. Medusa, Unicorn) have the drop rate divided by 4, giving a drop rate of 1/4th of the normal drop rate.
- Before the 1.1 update, the Angel Statue could be neither placed nor sold, and had no apparent use in the game. It was (and still is, even after the update) the subject of a running in-game joke, whereby NPCs will make reference to its useless nature. It was speculated to be a replacement for developer testing items, to prevent the overpowered test items from being hacked in. It could also simply be an in-joke among the game's developers. If the player acquires a Zapinator枪, 灵魂镰刀, 大镰刀, or 冰之哀伤 with an Inventory Editor, it will become an Angel Statue.
|The two unimplemented statues introduced in the 1.3.2 update.|
- The Angel Statue is listed to have 5 separate item IDs, but all 5 different statues will stack upon one another in your inventory.
- The Pillar Statue is the only statue that doesn't have a base.
- Since 220.127.116.11 update, the Mushroom Statue, though not being a functional statue, will react when stimulated with wire by lighting up.
- The Shield Statue, when placed, has a design similar to the old 钴护盾.
- As of version 1.3.2, two new statue graphics were added, but the items that place them were never implemented, nor were they given names. The first statue appears to be a sort of bird, while the other seems to be an owl.
- The Unicorn Statue strongly resembles the knight chess piece.
- 1.3.2: Walking Goldfish spawned from statues can no longer be captured in bug nets.
- Fixed 蚱蜢 Statue having no recipe.
- Critter statues added: Buggy, Butterfly, Duck, Firefly, Frog, Grasshopper, Mouse, Penguin, Scorpion, Snail, Squirrel, and Worm.
- Enemy statues added: Armed Zombie, Blood Zombie, Bone Skeleton, Drippler, Granite Golem, Harpy, Hoplite, Medusa, Pigron, Undead Viking, Unicorn, Wall Creeper, and Wraith.
- Critters generated by statues can no longer be captured in bug nets (except walking 金鱼).
- Drop rates for enemies spawned by new statues are divided by 4.
- Some Enemies spawned by new statues drop nothing when killed by traps/environment.
- Some enemies spawned by new statues are non-aggressive during the daytime.
- Old statue sprites updated.
- Skeleton Statues can generate as part of Statue traps.
- Chest Statues can now be found in generated houses in Underground Deserts.
- Each of the 6 tiles of a functional statue now has the same cooldown, preventing the use of multiple 计时器s to spawn six times as many enemies or items.
- 宝箱怪s and 鲨鱼s spawned by statues placed in the post-Plantera 地牢 no longer have a chance to spawn 地牢幽魂s.
- Fixed bug where 致胜炮 could drop from statue-spawned enemies.
- Fixed a bug where you could spawn a heart/enemy from a statue using wires faster than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Piranha Statues weren't spawning properly when a world was created.
- 1.2.4: Added Shark Statue and letter and number statues.
- The 幸运币 no longer causes statue-spawned enemies to drop coins.
- The King Statue and Queen Statue now correctly summon new NPCs.
- Hardmode summon items will no longer drop from enemies that have been spawned from statues.
- Statues will no longer spawn on 薄冰.
- 1.2: Added three new Statues, found in the 丛林神庙. Now require a Picksaw to be harvested. Corrupt Goldfish and Bunnies spawned from Statues no longer drop money.
- 1.1.1: Statues no longer turn into Armor Statues when they are smashed from the top.
- 1.1: All other statues introduced.
- 1.0.6: 盔甲雕像 Introduced
- 预发行版: Angel Statue introduced. Could not be placed or sold for any money.
| 家具： 制作站 • 光源 • 储物物品 • 其他物品 |