We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Snow Blocks are found naturally-placed in the 雪原生物群落. Snow Blocks placed in the 地表 layer, either naturally or by a player, will cause a snowfall effect. This is purely visual, and has no functional effects. Snow Blocks cannot be 神圣ed or 腐化ed. Snow in any form cannot be melted into water, nor produced from water or ice.
Snowfall amount is determined by the number of Snow Blocks that are near your character.
- Being near even one placed Snow Block has a rare chance to cause a periodic snowflake.
- Continuous light snowfall occurs at 26 placed snow blocks (two snowflakes/second, average).
- Heavy snowfall is achieved with 201 placed snow blocks (20 snowflakes/second, average).
- Absolute maximum snowfall is achieved with 401 placed Snow Blocks (60 snowflakes/second).
- 1.3.1：Outline of placed form changed from black to a dark cyan.
- 1.2：Stack limit was raised from 250 to 999.