Wearing the full set does not provide a set bonus. It grants a total of 4 defense.
total: 0 row(s)
- The best way for hunting this set is killing Snow Zombies during a pre-Hardmode Blood Moon, with both a Battle Potion and a Water Candle in effect.
- This armor set may be a reference to Popo, one of the protagonists of the vertical platform video game Ice Climber which was developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo Entertainment System in 1985. Popo wears an outfit almost identical to the Snow armor.
- Prior to the 1.4 "Journey's End" update, this armor set was called "Eskimo" instead of "Snow" (Eskimo Hood, Eskimo Coat, Eskimo Pants, respectively.)
- Eskimos are the indigenous peoples who have traditionally inhabited the northern circumpolar region. In Canada and Greenland, the term "Eskimo" is predominately seen as pejorative and has been widely replaced by the term "Inuit", even though the Inuit are a distinctive group of aboriginal peoples in Canada.
- Previously, only the Mobile version of Terraria used the "Snow" set names.
- 雪原盔甲是 7 套不提供套装奖励的盔甲套装之一，其他的是勇士盔甲、忍者盔甲、渔夫盔甲、爱斯基摩盔甲、粉爱斯基摩盔甲、雨具盔甲和黑曜石盔甲。
- 电脑版 188.8.131.52：Named changed from Eskimo armor to Snow armor.
- 电脑版 1.3.2：Sprites updated.
- 电脑版 1.2.1：Graphics variant for female characters added.
- 电脑版 1.2：Introduced.
- 主机版 1.02：Introduced.
- Switch版 1.0.711.6：Introduced.
- 移动版 1.2.6508：Introduced.