The 馴鹿鈴鐺 are a 困難模式, post-世紀之花 坐騎 summon item. The rideable Rudolph character it summons greatly speeds a player's movement and adds the ability to fly. It has a 0.56% - 0.83% chance to be dropped by the 冰雪女王 during or after wave 15 of the 霜月 event.
- Rudolph allows the character to run and fly faster than the maximum speed attainable from accessory items, and also stacks with them. It's faster than most 翅膀, even when running on the ground.
- When the buff is active, 掉落傷害 is canceled.
- When entering stealth mode (via. 蘑菇礦盔甲) Rudolph's red nose will still be visible.
- Flying left or right allows Rudolph to climb to much greater heights than flying directly upwards.
- The top running speed of Rudolph is 61mph
- When you stay still for a while, Rudolph eats grass while it waits
- Riding Rudolph causes slightly inconsistent behavior when interacting with ground tiles. While on Rudolph, the player will still trigger player-activated 壓力板s, but the player will not travel nearly as fast on asphalt as the player would unmounted. In order to obtain maximum speed, the player would have to run down an asphalt runway with movement speed buffs, such as the 恐慌！ buff and 閃電靴. The runway would transition into a 冰凍史萊姆塊 slide where the player could then mount Rudolph and retain the extra movement speed.
- Rudolph was the first mount introduced to Terraria.
- Rudolph no longer flies the moment he touches down if the jump button is held.
- Fixed a bug where Rudolph could sometimes regain the ability to double jump while flying.
- 1.2.3：Buff name misspelling ("Rudoplh") fixed.