The 骨头标枪 is a thrown consumable weapon made using 坚固头盔s. Upon hitting an 敌怪, it will stick to the enemy and inflict the Penetrated 减益, dealing 3 damage per second. Up to six Bone Javelins can be pierced onto an enemy, dealing a total of 18 damage a second. Bone Javelins stuck in an enemy will dissipate after 15 seconds. Thrown Bone Javelins can sometimes be recovered if they strike a surface after the 15 second timer or if an enemy dies while the Bone Javelin is still stuck in them.
Even though the base damage can be amplified with Armor
, and Buffs
, the continuous damage of one Bone Javelin will still be 3 damage per second.
- The Bone Javelin is a powerful pre-困难模式 weapon with its high base damage of 29 and long sticking effect. Combined with 化石盔甲, this weapon could easily two-shot most pre-Hardmode enemies and is still viable in early-Hardmode. However it lacks the piercing ability of the 骨投刀, making it most effective against single enemies.
- You can never retrieve Javelins when you have the set bonus of the Fossil armor or 忍者盔甲.
- Bone Javelins act similar to a 破晓之光 which both stick to an enemy and inflict debuff.
- While not being a melee weapon, it is affected by 药剂 as well as the 岩浆石.
- When using the 烈火瓶 the duration of the first hit's Penetrated 减益 is increased.
- 骷髅王 is immune to the Penetrated debuff.
- The Penetrated debuff can never be applied to players, so it lacks a correct debuff icon. It instead uses a duplicate of the 扭曲 debuff's icon.