|卖出|| 7 50 |
|AI 类型||鸭 AI|
|内部 NPC ID：364-365|
Ducks can usually only spawn in the middle third of the above-ground world, or in areas near an NPC 房屋 if water is present. They only appear in pools of water, despite their size or if they are naturally generated. They quite frequently make a "quack" sound when nearby.
Ducks can be caught using a 虫网. They can be carried around in the inventory until placed (released), deleted, or crafted into a 鸭笼. Caged ducks can be used as furniture and cannot be released once crafted. They also move around inside the cage.
The Duck Cage occupies a 6x3 space. The Duck inside may follow the following patterns randomly:
- Run from one side to the other of the cage
- Briefly clean itself with its beak while at the right side
- Sit down and stay in place
- Very rarely, when ducks quack, the sound will be a very obvious human voice saying the word "quack." This was included purposefully as an "Easter egg".
- Ducks, 野鸭s, and 兔兔 are the only critters that only spawn in the middle-third of the above-ground world.
- Ducks are one of 6 critters that don't have a gold variant.
- 1.3.1：Can now be used to craft Duck Statues.