A Phasesaber is crafted from a Phaseblade and 50 水晶碎块s, with its resulting color determined by the color of the Phaseblade used to craft it. On the desktop and console versions, a Hardmode Anvil is required to craft one, but on the mobile version, a Phasesaber can be crafted on any 砧.
Its best 修饰语 is 传奇.
- The Phasesaber is useful well into Hardmode, as it can be acquired early and, when reforged properly, its overall damage per second is unbeatable until obtaining the 短弯刀.
- The different colors can be used to differentiate teams in player vs player games.
- In order to fix a bug where Phasesabers placed on weapon racks would be unbreakable, the developers remade all Phasesabers into new items (IDs 3764-3769), ones presumably that are impervious to the bug. Therefore, the "old" phase sabers that had negative IDs (IDs -19..-24) are no longer obtainable, instead, you'll receive a newer, resprited version of a phase saber. This is most likely the reason the fix isn't retroactive yet.
- Their name, appearance and sound effect are reminiscent of Lightsabers from the Star Wars franchise.
- The requirement of Crystal Shards and gems in the production of the Phaseblade and Phasesaber may be a reference to the fact that all Lightsabers require a Saber Crystal in order to function.
- 22.214.171.124：Now requires a Hardmode anvil to craft.