龙盔甲

来自Terraria Wiki
跳转至: 导航搜索
此页面的(部分)内容需要被翻译。
你可以帮助我们来翻译此页面


龙盔甲
Male variant Female variant
详细信息
类型 盔甲
防御 60
套装奖励 21% increased melee and movement speed
稀有度 稀有度级别:5
卖出 45 金币 (全套)
主机版移动版3DS版 主机版/移动版/3DS版独有内容:此信息适用于主机版移动版、和3DS版泰拉瑞亚


龙盔甲 is a top tier 困难模式 melee 盔甲. It consists of a 龙面具, 龙胸甲 and 龙护胫.

A full set grants 60 defense, 20% increased melee damage, 15% increased critical strike chance, 38% increased melee speed and 33% increased movement speed. If the full set is visible, the player will have a afterimage, similar to 死灵盔甲.

Each separate piece of Dragon armor has a 11% chance to be dropped by 奥库瑞姆.

套装[编辑 | 编辑源代码]

龙盔甲/Stats

制作[编辑 | 编辑源代码]

配方[编辑 | 编辑源代码]

主机版[编辑 | 编辑源代码]

移动版[编辑 | 编辑源代码]

3DS版[编辑 | 编辑源代码]

备注[编辑 | 编辑源代码]

  • Console only.png Unlike mobile, console users will require a world with and 秘银. If the player's world has 钯金/山铜 instead of Cobalt/秘银, the player will either have to make a new world, or for 宝匣s (creating a new world may be quicker than fishing for crates). You can also farm 奥库瑞姆, as he will rarely drop each armor piece.
  • Mobile only.png On mobile, any of the pieces of armor required for crafting can be swapped out for their tier equivalent (钯金 for Colbalt, 山铜 for 秘银, and 钛金 for 精金
  • Despite the stats saying the critical hit rate are 15% for the mask and 10% for the breastplate they are in fact 10% and 5% respectively meaning a full set only provides a total of 15% increase in critical hit rate rather than the listed 25%

小贴士[编辑 | 编辑源代码]

  • Dragon armor is one of the best melee armor sets in the game, however it is outclassed by armor such as 甲虫盔甲 or 海龟盔甲 in certain aspects, so this armor can be regarded as a situational item.
  • Though it is a very effective melee set, the 海龟盔甲 provides an extra 5 defense points, is easier to obtain, and the 荆棘 set bonus, which returns all of the damage taken by melee attacks back to the attacker.
  • If you are willing to forgo the set bonus, the Beetle armor Scale Mail offers 8% increased melee damage and critical strike chance, and 6% increased movement and melee speed (with no change in defense), though is harder to obtain.

历史[编辑 | 编辑源代码]

  • 主机版 1.02
    • Titan, Spectral and Dragon armor now require fewer ingredients.
    • Sprite updated. Formerly was a recolor of 丛林盔甲: Dragon armor (old).png
  • Xbox Patch (May 1, 2013): Will no longer appear in 金箱s in worlds generated after the patch.
可装备物品:Adamantite Breastplate.png 盔甲 • Anklet of the Wind.png 配饰Cobalt Shield.png 战斗配饰) • Pharaoh's Robe.png 时装Diamond Ring.png 配饰 • Purple Dye.png 染料
 
前代主机版/移动版/3DS版独有物品
 
武器弹药 蛋炮 移动版3DS版 • Sharanga弓 • Tizona剑 • 蜻蛉切 • 火神连弩 • 灵能箭 • 火神弩箭 • 心箭 移动版3DS版 • 神圣手榴弹 移动版3DS版 • 罗马焰火筒 移动版3DS版 • Zapinator枪 3DS版
盔甲/时装套装 龙盔甲 • 泰坦盔甲 • 灵能盔甲 • 绝妙套装 • George的西装套装 • 十月啤酒节套装 移动版3DS版 • 角神套装 主机版
Flag jp.svg 日本主机版 时装套装 黑白熊套装PS3Wii U • 士人套装PS3Wii U • 粉白美套装PSVita • 多乐套装PSVita
配饰 & 时装物品 奥丝塔拉之靴 移动版3DS版 • 情人节戒指 移动版3DS版 • 闪耀翅膀 • 节日大礼帽 移动版3DS版
宠物 蜜蜡 • 脑子 • 碎心 移动版3DS版 • 卷心菜 • 金海草 移动版 • 节日装饰品 移动版3DS版 • 老手杖 移动版3DS版 • 培养皿 • 黄金锅 移动版 • 闪亮黑板 移动版 • 可疑苹果 移动版3DS版 • 土鸡羽毛 移动版3DS版 • 血液瓶 • 狼牙
八音盒 前代主机版 八音盒(海洋) • 八音盒(雪原) • 八音盒(太空) • 八音盒(教程)
旗帜 前代主机版 白化蚁狮 • 大恶魔 • 大飞龙 • 龙抓人草 • 逆戟鲸 • 暗影锤 • 暗影木乃伊 • 灵能精 • 灵能腹足怪 • 吸血鬼矿工
其他 奥库瑞姆纪念章 • 枯萎之魂 • 可疑骷髅 • Wiesnbräu啤酒 移动版3DS版 • 奇怪的墓石 • 彩虹片 移动版 • 诅咒填料 移动版3DS版 • 丰饶之角 移动版3DS版
无法获取/已移除 移动版 红包 • 鞭炮 • 神仙装 • 神秘包裹
Promotional Content