The 126.96.36.199 patch fixed a number of bugs.
New config options[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
- Added Config.json setting "ReverseUpDownForArmorSetBonuses", off by default, if you set it on: stardust and Vortex armors will use the UP key instead of DOWN key to trigger set bonuses.
- Fixed Quickstack to all chests not updating recipes list.
- Fixed "Distorted" debuff freezing players in place rather than changing their movement pattern.
- Fixed Cute Fishron and Unicorn Mount not having their tooltips.
- Fixed 188.8.131.52 and earlier versions of worlds not loading successfully under certain circumstances.
- Fixed issue where you could use items when hovering between the item slots on the bottom row of the inventory.
- Fixed issue where Drill Containment Unit's mining code would cause unnecessary lag in multiplayer.
- Fixed Cultists ritual blocking Martian Probe from spawning.
- Potentially fixed Stardust Dragon desync issue.
- Fixed Solar Tablet being usable in pre-hardmode, night time or during a solar eclipse under rare circumstances.
- Fixed some banner names.
- Fixed Dryad's ward buff reducing npc defense instead of buffing it (and npcs having dryads ward defense when they dont have the buff)
- Fixed (super rare) bug where hittable projectiles showed HP on mouse hover.
- Fixed Portal Gun's portals not allowing players to teleport to spots near nonsolid platforms.
- Fixed Cosmic Car shadow trail glows not fading.
- Fixed Hades/Loki's dyes causing strange behaviors.
- Fixed some oddities about portal gates.
- Fixed a rare lighting crash.
- Fixed Goblin Scouts despawning not spawning.
- Fixed vortex weapons not scaling with ranged damage or knockback.
- Fixed bug that let you quick stack coins that were not in coin slot or hotbar to other chests.
- Fixed bug where holding pet items would not bring up the equipment page.
- Fixed torch dupe bug.
- Fixed all the spider hitboxes when on walls.
- Fixed chests which turn into big mimics on multiplayer would no longer allow destroying another chest that would be placed in their position.
- Fixed 'final boss flies to space' bug.
- Fixed Seedler projectiles not counting as melee / not getting flask effects. But also fixed the bug where it was unobtainable via plantera treasure bags.
- Fixed Hoplite enemy javelins showing flask visual effects in singleplayer.
- Fixed issue where WoF's The Hungry's ropes would turn invisible.
- Fixed Lunar Hook not allowing you to use the hooks freely unless at least 1 is placed.
- Fixed being able to open Money Trough when the game is paused.