|工具提示||Will dig through blocks and lay new track if carrying minecart tracks|
Only digs when underground
|研究||需要 1 份|
|增益提示||The Molecart will dig for you|
Once mounted on existing tracks, the Molecart moves forward at a slow rate, digging out a tunnel five blocks high and laying track as it goes. The cart will only move and place tracks horizontally, even if it is started on a diagonal slope.
- The rider must have a pickaxe or drill in their inventory. The tool with the highest mining level will be used.
- The Digging Molecart can be used to bypass the Creative Shock debuff. However, the placed rails cannot be broken.
- The Molecart can break the Eternia Crystal Stand.
- The rider must have Minecart Tracks in their inventory.
- The Digging Molecart cannot dig falling blocks such as sand, silt, or slush.
- The Molecart will not function unless it's below the Surface.
- The Molecart cannot break chests with items in them, or the 2 blocks directly underneath a chest.
- It can break chests that have no items, but cannot break the blocks underneath chests, regardless of whether they have items in them or not.
- 电脑版 126.96.36.199：Fixed an issue where Digging Molecart would dig through tiles that should not be destroyed.
- 电脑版 188.8.131.52：Introduced.