Dungeon Bricks are a non-craftable type of 砖 from which the 地牢 is constructed. On world generation, one of three colors of Dungeon Brick is chosen to create the entirety of the Dungeon. Dungeon Brick is one of very few block types that is impervious to explosions. A 梦魇镐 or a 死亡使者镐 or better is required to mine it, unless near world spawn point (within 1255 blocks in large world).
- Dungeon Brick is a coveted building material since it is impervious to all explosions.
- Dungeon Bricks do not shield explosions, and are only impervious to explosions themselves. Anything within range of an explosion will take damage even when Dungeon Bricks are in the way.
- Dungeon Bricks cannot be crafted into background 墙s of the same color. 地牢砖墙s do exist, but must be taken from the 地牢 as well.
- 22.214.171.124：Now used to craft Dungeon Sinks.
- 126.96.36.199：Now used to craft Dungeon Chests.
- 1.2：Appearance changed, stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- 1.0.5：The Dungeon Brick tiles had their brightness reduced. The item icons remain the same.