Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
炸药 are a placeable, consumable 机械 that can be detonated using 电线. Detonation causes a large explosion that covers a radius of ten tiles (up to 314 物块s total), destroying most placed blocks and items (except for explosion-proof items), and inflicting around 500 damage to entities — meaning they can kill or very severely damage even players with endgame maxed-out 生命值 capacity.
- With high enough 防御力 and health, it is possible to survive an explosion.
- Explosives cannot be placed on top of each other. However, other blocks can be placed on them, and more Explosives can be placed on those.
- Multiple Explosives triggered at once on the same enemy will not stack damage.
- Explosives can destroy most placed objects, including coins (but not those residing in chests).
- 1.2：Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.