Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The 猪鲨链球 is a 困难模式 近战武器 that auto-fires a ball-and-chain about 25 tiles from the player, and releases homing bubble projectiles that damage enemies. The Flairon has a 1/5 chance of being dropped by 猪龙鱼公爵.
Although graphically resembling a 连枷, the Flairon is more similar in function to the 链刀, the 致胜炮 or 石巨人之拳. It is not affected by gravity, does not remain deployed when holding the fire button, and cannot be swung around. Rather, holding the fire button causes it to auto-fire repeatedly, returning and re-firing when it impacts or reaches its maximum range.
- The Flairon will emit a bubble every 1/20th of a second while it is out. Because of this, it is beneficial to try and run away from the direction you throw it in, to maximize the damage output, or even to miss your target on purpose.
- Like most projectiles, the Flairon moves slower in 液体s. However, as it emits bubbles while deployed, increasing the time it remains extended also increases its damage output.
- Although the bubbles do the same damage as the Flairon head, unlike the head, they will not inflict 药剂 减益s.
- Without modifiers, the head travels at a speed of 102 MPH. This can be seen by using a 机械货车 (which travels at 102 MPH according to the 秒表), and firing the direction opposite of where you are going.
- The Flairon and its projectiles can also go through one block thick walls. By flying against the wall in an up and down pattern and holding the fire button, the flairon will sometimes go through the wall
- On the console and mobile versions, the Flairon is one of most powerful melee weapons available. On the desktop version, it is outclassed by the 日耀喷发剑.
- Because the Flairon produces the bubbles while it is being swung, it is more effective if aimed slightly away from desired targets. The bubbles do the same amount of damage as the main projectile but have the additional bonus of homing and frequency.
- The developers have referred to the Flairon as the "Flailron" in patch notes.
- The head of the Flairon is similar to Duke Fishron's head.
- Sell price increased from 2 to 5 .
- Flairon’s chain will now go back faster if it is too far and disappear if it still cannot catch up.