|该页面介绍的软件不是 Re-Logic 开发的。该页所列软件未经Terraria Wiki、Curse、Re-Logic，或它们各自的员工所测试或认可。使用风险自负。下载任何第三方软件即视为您承认您不能让任何人对任何对您的设备、游戏、或在线账户造成的不良影响负责。|
See Terraria's Mod Wiki for information on current mods available for Terraria.
A mod (short for "modification") is community-developed software that customizes Terraria's graphics and/or gameplay elements in some way. Mods are not developed or endorsed by Re-Logic.
所有mod都只是为 电脑版设计的， and are not compatible with any mobile editions of Terraria.
- Game Launcher is a tool intended to make Terraria mod use easier.
- tModLoader is a framework for creating and loading Terraria mods.
- Terraria Mods Wiki
- Thorium Mod
- Calamity Mod
- Exodus Mod
- Fargo's Mod
- Spirit Mod
- Tremor Mod
- Germanium Mod
- Terrarium Mod
- A mod is generally built to customize a particular version of Terraria, and can cause issues when used with other versions.
- Multiple mod installations can also cause conflicts. Game Launcher, listed above, can make managing multiple mods easier.
- As mods are not officially tested or endorsed, they are not guaranteed reliable. Players may be advised to back up their saved game data (
My Games/Terrariafolder), as well as their original game installation (
Program Files/steam/SteamApps/commonfolder) before attempting a mod installation.