We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
See Terraria's Mod Wiki for information on current mods available for Terraria.
A mod (short for "modification") is community-developed software that customizes Terraria's graphics and/or gameplay elements in some way. Mods are not developed or endorsed by Re-Logic.
All mods are designed for 电脑版 only, and are not compatible with any mobile editions of Terraria.
- Game Launcher is a tool intended to make Terraria mod use easier.
- tModLoader is a framework for creating and loading Terraria mods.
- Terraria Mods Wiki
- Thorium Mod
- Calamity Mod
- Exodus Mod
- Fargo's Mod
- Spirit Mod
- Tremor Mod
- Germanium Mod
- Terrarium Mod
- A mod is generally built to customize a particular version of Terraria, and can cause issues when used with other versions.
- Multiple mod installations can also cause conflicts. Game Launcher, listed above, can make managing multiple mods easier.
- As mods are not officially tested or endorsed, they are not guaranteed reliable. Players may be advised to back up their saved game data (
My Games/Terrariafolder), as well as their original game installation (
Program Files/steam/SteamApps/commonfolder) before attempting a mod installation.
|服务器 • 地图查看器 • 物品编辑器 • Mod|