提基盔甲 is a 困难模式 post-世纪之花 armor set purchased from the 巫医 for 1 50 (full set), whilst the 矮人法杖 is in your inventory.
With all pieces equipped, an additional 4 仆从s can be summoned (3 pieces + 1 set bonus). With the base allowable Minion of 1, this set makes it possible to summon a total of 5 minions. With the right 增益s and 配饰, a total of 10 minions can be summoned (see 小贴士).
A character wearing the Tiki armor, assisted by a small army of Pygmies.
- Removing a piece of the armor causes the minion cap to drop, and any minions that were summonable due to its boost will despawn immediately.
- A full set of 矮人 Minions is able to devastate most 困难模式 enemies, but minion movement limitations may mean some required help from the player in many situations, however, the Pygmies cannot/will not attack enemies in the air if they are too far, like 猪龙鱼公爵, so the 魔眼法杖 can be more helpful in this situation.
- The Tiki armor currently allows you to achieve the second highest minion boost if you have it equipped along with the 矮人项链, 死灵卷轴, and 甲虫莎草纸, and have the Summoning (buff) and 着魔 buffs (from the 施法桌), which pushes the minion count to 10 (1 from base, 3 from accessories, 2 from buffs, and 4 from armor). The highest minion count being 11 by using the 星尘盔甲 (1 on helmet, 2 on chest, 2 on pants), along with the previously mentioned equipment and buffs. This is not counting the Stardust Guardian, or sentry style minions, which can increase this number by up to 5 for 16 minions total.
- Tiki armor is the most powerful summoner armor set pre-月亮领主, even in terms of defense, that a player can obtain without a Mythril or Orichalcum anvil.
- 1.2.1：Updated female sprite.