|类型||不死敌怪 – 飞行敌怪|
|伤害||60 / 120 (bat form)|
80 / 160 (humanoid form)
|最大生命值||750 / 1500|
|防御||32 (bat form)|
24 (humanoid form)
|击退抗性||25% / 33% (bat form)|
60% / 64% (humanoid form)
|减益持续||5 - 7 秒 / 10 - 14 秒|
- 2.86% / 4.29%
- 内部 NPC ID：158-159
Vampires are 困难模式 敌怪 that spawn only during a 日食, during which they are about as common as a 僵尸. Vampires will turn into a bat if the player is above them and attempt to fly near the player and turn back into a humanoid. They can inflict the 流血 debuff and deal large amounts of damage, one of the highest amounts in the Eclipse.
- Due to low lighting during a Solar Eclipse, it may be difficult to see this enemy before they strike you. Vampires in Terraria typically fly in as a bat which is relatively hard to see without artificial lighting. Try using light buffs (光芒药水, 妖灵瓶) and watch for them as they fly in to prevent unnecessary damage.
- The 尖桩发射器 is a highly effective weapon against vampires, as it does extreme damage to them.
- The theme of all of the Solar Eclipse enemies is classic horror film icons. Vampires are a reference to the 1931 film "Dracula,".
- Being vulnerable to the 尖桩发射器 is obviously rooted in Vampire mythology/culture, where stakes are the usual method of destroying vampires.
- Health increased from 500 to 750.
- Defense in bat form increased from 30 to 32.
- Defense in humanoid form increased from 20 to 24.
- 1.2.1：Takes extra damage from the Stake Launcher.