|增益提示||Not for the fishes|
The 可疑蘋果 summons a Worm 寵物 that lasts until the player manually cancels by using the Suspicious Looking Apple again, or the player dies. It is sometimes found in chests and is dropped by 吞噬怪s, 巨型蠕蟲s and 挖掘怪s.
The worm pet is the only pet that can speak, randomly uttering phrases depending on certain circumstances. It is one of two pets to make sounds, the other being the 同伴方塊.
- "無聊!"[Boring!] - 當玩家站着不動足夠久的時候.
- "拜拜!"[Bye bye!] - 當玩家死亡的時候.
- "手榴彈!"[Grenade!] - 當玩家投擲爆炸物時，比如手榴彈 .
- "來了!"[InComing!] - 觸發了某些事件時, 比如血月, 或是入侵事件,比如一場哥布林軍隊的入侵。
- "勝利!"[Victory!] - 當玩家殺死了怪物時,有幾率觸發。
- When the buff is active and the player dies, it drops a unique 墓石 :
- It is inspired by Worms. When flying or too far from the player, it will don a red headband, as in the Fire Punch attack from the game. Its jump noise is also from Worms: Revolution/Worms 3. Worms is a turn-based shooter.
- Similarly to the 可疑觸手, the Suspicious Looking Apple is named as if it were a boss summon item when it is really a pet summon. However, unlike the Suspicious Looking Tentacle, it explicitly states it is a pet summon in its tooltip, somewhat nullifying the name's effect.
- 移動版 1.1.5694：現在可以獲得了。
- 移動版 1.1.5536：引入，但無法通過正常遊戲途徑獲得。