- 1 生物群落
- 2 矿石和锭
- 3 Boss
- 4 敌怪
- 5 NPC
- 6 事件
- 7 物品
- 8 备注
- 9 成就
- 10 小贴士
- 11 历史
- 12 参考
- 摧毁更多祭坛绝不会生成在最初一轮摧毁祭坛时随机关联到世界的三种类型以外的困难模式矿石。一个拥有钯金矿床的世界绝不会生成钴矿床，反之亦然。（Drunk World 种子除外。）
- 后继被摧毁的祭坛会再次开始这个循环，但第四到第六个祭坛所生成的矿石数量只有第一轮的一半，第七到第九个只会生成第一轮的三分之一，等等。因此，第 n 轮循环生成的矿石只有第一轮的 n 分之一。例如，摧毁第 19 个祭坛会生成的钴/钯金矿石数量是第一个祭坛的七分之一。摧毁 12 个祭坛能提供大致上两倍于前三个祭坛的矿石供应量；三倍于初始供应量则需要摧毁 33 个祭坛（如果世界中生成了这么多）。
All six Hardmode ores and their bars can also be obtained via opening crates. With an ample supply, this can render destroying altars obsolete entirely.
Hardmode ores and bars can also be obtained from Hardmode crates, which can be fished up during Hardmode. Note that Pre-Hardmode crates that are opened during Hardmode will not drop Hardmode materials.
Hallowed Bars are bars solely dropped by the three mechanical bosses. They are one of three types of bars not crafted by ore, alongside Spectre and Shroomite bars, and they are the only bars without a crafting recipe.
Chlorophyte Ore starts spawning in the Underground Jungle upon entering Hardmode. It can be mined with either the Drax, Pickaxe Axe, or stronger. To craft the Drax or Pickaxe Axe, the player needs Hallowed Bars and at least one soul from each of the three mechanical bosses. On the , the Drax can be found in 版Shadow Chests.
Unlike other ores, Chlorophyte Ore is special in that it can convert adjacent Mud Blocks into Chlorophyte Ore, and chunks can become rather large. Chlorophyte Ore can be "replanted" and artificially seeded in Mud Blocks at any depth, allowing the player to farm Chlorophyte Ore.
Luminite is dropped by Moon Lord. The Luminite Bars made out of it (at the Ancient Manipulator) can be crafted into endgame items, most of them also requiring Lunar Fragments dropped by the Celestial Pillars.
- Mining Cobalt Ore or Palladium Ore requires at least the Molten Pickaxe or the Reaver Shark.
- 采挖秘银矿或山铜矿至少需要钴钻头、钴镐、钯金钻头、或钯金镐。制作很多高级别困难模式物品需要秘银砧或山铜砧，由 10 块秘银或 12 块山铜锭制作而成。
- Mining Adamantite Ore or Titanium Ore requires at least the Mythril Drill, Mythril Pickaxe, Orichalcum Drill, or Orichalcum Pickaxe. On the , Palladium Pickaxes and Drills will suffice (Cobalt tools will not work). Crafting 版Adamantite Bars or Titanium Bars will require an Adamantite Forge or a Titanium Forge, which is crafted with a Hellforge and 30 Adamantite/Titanium Ore.
All pre-Hardmode bosses can be summoned in Hardmode.
- This boss is entirely optional, but acts as a gap between the mechanical bosses and the start of Hardmode.
- Queen Slime acts very similar to King Slime throughout her first phase, but shoots projectiles and summons different slimes accordingly.
- In her second phase, the boss gains wings and begins to fly above the player, shooting buoyant projectiles that bounce off of tiles.
The three mechanical bosses are essentially much stronger versions of their respective pre-Hardmode boss.
- The Twins are the Hardmode version of the Eye of Cthulhu, and can be manually summoned by using the Mechanical Eye at night. The boss itself consists of two eyes, each performing different attacks. Unlike the other mechanical bosses, The Twins have a second stage, where they become more mechanical and have new attack patterns. They are also considered the hardest of the mechanical bosses.
- The Destroyer is the Hardmode version of the Eater of Worlds, and can be manually summoned by using the Mechanical Worm at night. Despite being a direct upgrade of the Eater of Worlds, a Corruption-themed boss, it can be summoned in any world, even those with Crimson (as there is no mechanical upgrade to the Brain of Cthulhu). Also, unlike the Eater of Worlds, the Destroyer will not split into multiple segments, and instead the whole body shares one health bar. It is also considered the easiest of the three mechanical bosses.
Once a world enters Hardmode and at least one Altar is destroyed, there is a 10% chance every night that one of these mechanical bosses will spawn, as long as they have not been killed in that world before.
After all three mechanical bosses are defeated, a message will appear saying: "丛林变得焦躁不安..." This indicates that Plantera is now available for summoning:
- 世纪之花是个巨大的植物状 Boss，通过摧毁地下丛林中发现的世纪之花球茎来召唤。它用三个爪子抓住地表来穿过地形。世纪之花的第一阶段包括简单的穿过地形并发射小种子和刺球。在它达到某一点后，它会进入第二阶段，在其身体周围释放许多触手仆从并继续使用更快、更加激烈的攻击模式。
Plantera's defeat will be accompanied by the status message "地牢中回荡着尖叫声..." The world now undergoes a minor transformation, allowing access to various new events:
- 机器侠 NPC 变为可用。
- 松露人 NPC开始出售自动锤炼机，它为制作蘑菇矿锭所必须。
- 丛林神庙现在可以用神庙钥匙打开，并可以与其中的石巨人 Boss 战斗。
- As it is an optional fight, defeating the boss does not warrant any changes in the world or progress it any further. In order to summon her, you must journey to the Hallowed biome at night time, and proceed to kill a Prismatic Lacewing.
- The fight is considered one of the hardest and flashiest, as it is a “bullet hell” inspired boss. The fight is very similar to that of Duke Fishron's, in the sense that they are both challenging optional bosses who warrant worthy loot to their names.
- 石巨人是个 Boss，最初可以在丛林神庙最后一个房间中与其战斗，房间中坐落着丛林蜥蜴祭坛。玩家需要在祭坛处用丛林蜥蜴电池来召唤它。在其第一形态中，石巨人有三个目标区域：头和双拳。在头部被打败后，头部会起飞而身体会变为目标，同时不受伤害的头部会尝试保护身体。
- 此 Boss 是个猪-鱼-龙混合体，通过用玩家物品栏中的松露虫在海洋中钓鱼来召唤。它主要通过短时间内向玩家冲刺来攻击，间或发射爆炸泡泡和召唤会发射鲨鱼龙的鲨鱼旋风。一旦他进入其第二阶段，他用身体中喷出的爆炸泡泡和发射鲨鱼龙的克苏鲁旋风来攻击。
Moon Lord is considered the final boss of the 电脑版、 主机版、和 移动版 of Terraria. He spawns after a short delay after completing the Lunar Events, i.e. destroying all four Celestial Pillars. He can also be manually summoned by using a Celestial Sigil.
In 专家模式, most pre-Hardmode enemies receive significant stat buffs when entering Hardmode (e.g. a Blue Slime's health will increase from 50 to 274). Some Hardmode enemies can kill a player in 5–6 hits. Similarly, in Master Mode enemies will also gain a drastic buff (Eg. Blue slimes will have 411 health).
However, not all biomes are immediately buffed with more powerful enemies. The Underworld does not receive any stronger enemies until after a mechanical boss is defeated, and the Dungeon does not receive additional enemies until after Plantera is defeated.
- The Wizard can be found in nearly any open area underground, initially bound, and speaking to him frees him (similar to the Mechanic and the Goblin Tinkerer). He will then respawn as long as a vacant house is available. The Wizard sells magic-related items.
- The Steampunker appears after defeating one mechanical boss, and if a vacant House is available. She sells Teleporters and other steampunk-themed items, including the Clentaminator.
- The Frost Legion never invades on its own, but is triggered only by the Snow Globe, which can be acquired from Presents.
- The Pirate Invasion is triggered by the Pirate Map, or can appear randomly at the start of the day if at least one Demon Altar has been smashed.
- The Solar Eclipse behaves like the Blood Moon, only it happens during the day, and can only appear after any mechanical boss is defeated.
- The Pumpkin Moon can only be started at night by using a Pumpkin Moon Medallion. Unlike most other events, it takes place in 15 different waves, with each wave requiring a progressively higher score to progress to the next. More and harder enemies will spawn at higher waves, and there can be several boss-level enemies attacking at once. The event ends at the end of the night.
- 霜月类似于南瓜月，虽然在难度上有所提升。它通过在夜晚使用调皮礼物来启动并有 20 波。
- 撒旦军队是个独特的塔防类事件。它通过将埃特尼亚水晶放置在埃特尼亚水晶座上来触发，二者都可从酒馆老板处购买。此事件分成几波发生，具体波数根据一个人在游戏中的进程位置而异。打败石巨人让一个人可以与事件的最终 Boss 双足翼龙战斗。
In Hardmode worlds, Goblin Armies do still invade, and Meteorites still land, each at their regular rates. Blood Moons, Rain, and Slime Rain also occur just as frequently as they did pre-Hardmode, though occasionally feature Hardmode-exclusive content.
Several new tools, weapons, accessories, armor, and crafting materials become available in Hardmode, as enemy drops, sold from NPCs, or via crafting. Drills, chainsaws, and repeaters are variations of pickaxes, axes, and bows, respectively, which can be obtained once in Hardmode.
Many of the Hardmode armor sets have three different options for the helmet slot, each of which benefits players that use either magic weapons, melee weapons, or ranged weapons. The Chlorophyte-derived armors are exceptions: Shroomite armor benefits ranged weapons in all cases (and requires further specification on either arrows, bullets, or rockets), Turtle and Beetle armor benefit melee weapons, and Spectre armor benefits magic.
- Demonite Ore and Crimtane Ore do not spread the Corruption and Crimson during Hardmode.
- Hardmode enemies will begin spawning as soon as the Wall of Flesh is defeated. The stripes of Corruption/Crimson and Hallow, however, will not spawn until the message "古老的光明与黑暗之魂已经释放。" appears.
- It is not possible to revert a Hardmode world into pre-Hardmode unless a third-party map viewer (map editor) is used. Beyond toggling the Hardmode state this approach would still involve tedious work if the player wishes to completely restore, either by gameplay or map viewer tools, the world as it was before Hardmode. For re-experiencing pre-Hardmode it is advised to either backup the world before entering Hardmode or simply make a new world.
- During Hardmode, Hellstone can be destroyed with Dynamite and Bombs.
- If too much of the world is dug out, the game will get stuck 80% of the way through setting hardmode, thus making that world impossible to complete as it never enters hardmode.
- When beginning Hardmode, a player can easily become overwhelmed by the difficult new enemies, which have health and damage many times greater than pre-Hardmode enemies. It is advisable to start by identifying the player's most damaging weapons and investing money in reforging them to acquire high damage bonuses, as well as reforging their accessories to add high defense bonuses. Low-tier Hardmode weapons begin at around 35 damage, so pre-Hardmode weapons of use will be the Sunfury and Night's Edge as melee options, the Molten Fury and Flamarang to deal damage at range, and the Flower of Fire and Demon Scythe as magical. Reforging these and making use of other damage boosts from accessories or armor bonuses can easily push these weapons into damage ranges that will make Hardmode fights relatively balanced.
- Mechanical bosses and invasions can take the player off guard. It is advisable to leave and rejoin if the player is ill-prepared.
- The start of hardmode offers several viable and even top-tier weapons, such as the Shadowflame Knife and Spider Staff.
- Do not throw away Iron Ore/Bars, Lead Ore/Bars, Bones, Lenses, Vertebrae, and Rotten Chunks, as these are used for crafting boss-summoning items in Hardmode. If the player needs to collect more, it may be easier to create a new pre-Hardmode world and collect them there, along with any other pre-Hardmode materials the player finds themselves needing.
- Wait to open crates until Hardmode to be able to immediately get some Hardmode ores and bars without even smashing any altars or mining (no longer works in 1.4). The Enchanted Sundial can also be salvaged from crates, an item that can prove useful in certain situations. Souls of Night and Cursed Flames/Ichor can be looted from crates without even visiting the Corruption/Crimson. With a sufficient stockpile of crates, the player may not need to break any altars, allowing them to face the mechanical bosses on their schedule with proper Hardmode equipment. Selling spare accessories and weapons from the crates will also provide considerable money. As of 1.4, crates obtained prior to Hardmode still drop pre-Hardmode ores and gear, but a player can obtain new Hardmode-exclusive crates that drop their respective ores, bars, and gear by fishing in an area of relative safety.
- The Eater of Worlds and Wall of Flesh are a reliable source of money (dropping about 9–
110000*11 and 80000*8, respectively) during the beginning stages of Hardmode. However, summoning them in Hardmode can be more difficult due to the new enemy spawns. It might be easier to fight them in pre-Hardmode worlds.
- Once the player becomes reasonably able to traverse the Underground Hallow, it is possible to collect Crystal Shards, which are common and sell for
1600*16 each, netting 1598400*15984 for a full stack of 999. Since they grow naturally on any Pearlstone surface facing air, the player can mine away stripes of pearlstone in areas they visit often to farm crystals more readily.
- Farming The Destroyer once the player can beat it is another way to make a considerable amount of money since they can farm it without too much additional effort. Because it is relatively easy to kill quickly and can easily be defeated using melee weapons (avoiding spending any money on ammunition), the Hallowed Bars it drops can be crafted into Light Discs, together with the Souls of Might it also drops, and with Souls of Light which can be obtained in the Underground Hallow. Each Light Disc sells for
60000*6. As it drops 15–30 Hallowed Bars and 20–40 Souls of Might per kill, that is typically 3–7 Light Discs per run (if the player has enough Souls of Light, that is). The Souls of Might it drops may also be sold for additional money, 8000*80 each, which is another 16– 320000*32 per run if they do not spend the souls on Light Discs, in addition to the 120000*12 the boss drops. In total, they net 42– 820000*82 per fight, and due to the ease of crafting the Mechanical Worm and the relative quickness with which they can dispatch the boss, they can fight it multiple times in a single in-game night.
- An AFK farm is another option that allows players to easily obtain coins and rare items from enemies without much effort. It is most useful in the Cavern layer with an artificial biome container to get a variety of monsters and loot.
- 电脑版 1.3.2：You can now choose between the Corruption and Crimson when creating a new world after entering Hardmode at least once.
- 电脑版 1.2：
- 电脑版 1.1：Introduced with the Wall of Flesh, and the Hardmode Mechanical bosses: The Twins, The Destroyer, and Skeletron Prime; also the Wizard NPC.
- Switch版 1.0.711.6：Introduced with Desktop 126.96.36.199 changes.
- 移动版 1.1.5536：现在可用。
- 移动版 1.1.8：引入，但不可用。